How does a post Covid-19 world look?

Patel bluntly says the government is "absolutely" not talking about people taking holidays of any sort this summer.

An utterly irresponsible statement to make on a new regulation that's being reviewed on a 3 week basis, but no doubt she will claim her words were taken out of context.

i can't even imagine how they're going to cope if Cummings get away with his flouting of the rules...
If only the nation would have known from the start that the rules were open to that form on interpretation!

If Cummings gets away with his flouting of the rules twice ....

Schools out for Summer.......May be not..strong possibility that for some year groups...DfE might require children to work through the summer break to catch up......:confused:

Although I don't approve of what Mr Cummings did or didn't do, it really frustrates me when it's obvious to even the semi-intelligent of us, that the PM isn't going to answer the barrage of repeated questions the media spout during what I see as an important daily update.
They can hear the questions prior to them asking their questions, and they can hear the answers, but they waste the small amount of important time re-asking the same question in a slightly different way, thinking they will get a better response. It's time they ditched the media questions and just let the public ask questions that are a little more likely to get answers we all might want to know.

Its because they are not answering the question of why Dominic Cummings has i different set of rules to the rest of us

Thousands flock to Ikea stores across the UK as 19 branches reopen to the public...
47649CDE-08FB-4CCC-85B8-BB9165B2E627.jpeg
I don’t understand how anyone sees this queue, and actually joins it?

I doubt the toilets in there will be open?
how many will place their hand on the same piece of handrail ?

Thousands flock to Ikea stores across the UK as 19 branches reopen to the public...
View attachment 72356
I don’t understand how anyone sees this queue, and actually joins it?

I doubt the toilets in there will be open?
how many will place their hand on the same piece of handrail ?

Thats nuts. I heard on the news that some Ikea stores had gridlocked the local areas. Why would anyone choose to go on the day, or even week they first open up. If I drive in any kind of shop lately, and they are lining around the carpark, I just drive straight out again. Going shopping has lost it's appeal totally now, and it's much more of a chore than it used to be.

Thats nuts. I heard on the news that some Ikea stores had gridlocked the local areas. Why would anyone choose to go on the day, or even week they first open up. If I drive in any kind of shop lately, and they are lining around the carpark, I just drive straight out again. Going shopping has lost it's appeal totally now, and it's much more of a chore than it used to be.
Was going shopping ever really appealing? Especially ikea, they have been proving for years that one way systems in shops don’t work!

Back