HiLo contact details

juniordawson

Hi there all,
does anyone have any contact details for Hilo? The two numbers I had, that worked last year are no longer working. There's nothing on their website. And their contact forms don't really feel like they actually submit anything.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Steven

Hi - did you get anywhere with this? We've been trying to contact them since before Christmas - had initial correspondence but nothing more. Spoke to a local hilo fitter to see if they knew what was going on but they're not aware of anything although the contact number they had is no longer working!

Hi - did you get anywhere with this? We've been trying to contact them since before Christmas - had initial correspondence but nothing more. Spoke to a local hilo fitter to see if they knew what was going on but they're not aware of anything although the contact number they had is no longer working!
Hi Cheese,
I got a response using the email office@hiloroofs.co.uk.
Good luck,
Steven

My van is due, in theory, to be going to HiLo for a warranty repair next week (7th February 2022)... I have been unable to get any response from them since 17 December, on any of the phone numbers or email addresses that I have 'accumulated' over the past 3 years since buying a Surf roof... I did give Jake a bit of a shock though!

Has anyone been able to get a response from them - I've not even had a single out of office / auto reply, which is unusual even for HiLo. @Deaky have you got a hotline?

Things are getting a bit tight for making arrangements for my van to take a long trip to their workshop...

For obvious reasons, I'd prefer factual responses above opinions :)

My van is due, in theory, to be going to HiLo for a warranty repair next week (7th February 2022)... I have been unable to get any response from them since 17 December, on any of the phone numbers or email addresses that I have 'accumulated' over the past 3 years since buying a Surf roof... I did give Jake a bit of a shock though!

Has anyone been able to get a response from them - I've not even had a single out of office / auto reply, which is unusual even for HiLo. @Deaky have you got a hotline?

Things are getting a bit tight for making arrangements for my van to take a long trip to their workshop...

For obvious reasons, I'd prefer factual responses above opinions :)
I don't have a hot line I'm afraid. If you have Jake's number then you've probably got all the same emails and numbers I have. All mine were from about 3 years ago.

Thanks @Deaky - yeah, I've even got in old mobile number for Wayne from when he used to answer a phone. Was hoping you'd got got something special ;-)
Sadly I've been in almost constant contact with them... In fact this might have been the longest 'dry spell' in 3 years...

Ho hum.

Is it worth looking at adjacent businesses on the same ind park and contacting them? Maybe they can advise whether there still there and contactabl?

93BCFB37-CD24-4FBB-9D27-26E4B2E2F215.png

Thanks good idea - Carver Hey units. If you zoom in with the aerial image, it looks like a company called Zeb autos have a pin in the unit occupied by HiLo - or I'm just paranoid. I think HiLo might have moved the workshop since I last took the van there (ahem!), before Tony left...

So a few phone calls to neighbouring units and within an hour, as if by magic, their email started working again. Pure coincidence I'm sure. Unfortunately they have lost a member of staff so have postponed (again) my repair. So there's probably a vacancy if anyone wants a job...
Thanks for your help folks.

Fab result @seewhy . Maybe worth sharing so other unfortunate souls can at least have hope.
would the vacancy be for a comms coordinator / manager ? :think smile bounce::think smile bounce::think smile bounce:

Just search the forum with relevant keywords / author combination - I am not in a position to discuss further at present, but will provide an update at some point... I believe competent technicians would be of greater benefit to customers. But that is an opinion and I wasn't looking for one from others, so I'll keep my trap shut :)

Good evening, I came here with a similar issue. Had a Hilo fitted last August. Next phase of the van fit out was supposed to happen this month but spotted that there's a manufacturing fault resulting in part of the roof frame puncturing the fabric. Cancelled the fit out and set to trying to sort it. The company that fitted the roof has had an email basically saying nobody's home but someone would be in touch...no joy though. I emailed too and got the same response. It's been nearly two weeks now. Pretty concerned. Any advice welcome :)

Back