HiLo have gone into administration

RS6plusMTM

Just saw this posted on another forum that HiLo have gone into administration.

Thought this may be useful for anyone that has a roof conversion booked with them or had one fitted

FWIW:

Public access data on UK companies House GOV register.

1664306012442.png1664306047929.png

Just found out a relative of my wife lost his money to a pop top company going bust in West Yorkshire …. Wonder if it’s them

Just found out a relative of my wife lost his money to a pop top company going bust in West Yorkshire …. Wonder if it’s them
I believe HiLo themselves were based in South Yorkshire, though there are a couple of West Yorkshire-based convertors I can think of that used to fit their roofs - Jaibow (Holmfirth) and Crystal Custom Campers (Barwick in Elmet).

Would you lose money if done through a converter … he lives in Leeds so could easily travel to Sheffield … I will found out …bummer though isn’t it

Would you lose money if done through a converter … he lives in Leeds so could easily travel to Sheffield … I will found out …bummer though isn’t it
Ahh, thought you were saying the pop-top company were based in West Yorkshire, but you meant the relative was - doh!

Not sure how you'd stand if you'd gone through a convertor - I guess it depends on the who you had the contract with for the roof - but It's certainly a bummer either way.

Back