Highline overhead cubby-hole tray - 3D printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slightly reluctant to send the STL but I will do so on the proviso that you only print for yourself please? This is in keeping with the spirit of the forum and helping one another out.

Don’t feel obliged to send the file @Jono You‘ve spent the time refining the design with countless re prints etc. @Kramsdog should at the very least be sending you some beer tokens for it :thumbsup:

And in the spirit of the forum, maybe you should consider becoming a VIP member :whistle: VIP Membership | VW T6 Forum - The Dedicated VW Transporter T6 Forum

I think I’ve shipped the first 7 now. Two were in one parcel. Glad they’re arriving and being used. I know they’re not perfect but they’re better than a rubbish hole! Knowing everyone on the forum they’ll be dipped, sprayed, coated and modded before I know it. More DMs to follow when I’m ready to print more. Really busy at work and with Xmas on the way I can’t do one a day as I’d like.

Hi @Jono. Received mine today, and looks great and fits a treat. Well pleased! Thank you. Andy
Great, thanks for letting me know. Glad you like it. I used mine twice today for some money and a coffee voucher that I store in it. Makes me smile and think of the forum when I use it!

I’ll take one not fussed by the colour cheers
Ok, thanks. I've got a stock of 3 and printing another today. I'll be DM'ing the next in the queue for paypal payment soon. That said with the big day approaching I may cease all sending activities for a little while.

Here's the latest queue...

Northside Grey Post 112 asked to pay

Leehops Grey Post 137 Not asked for payment yet

Wills Grey Post 140 Not asked for payment yet

Boroboy Black Post 142 Not asked for payment yet

Watercooler Black Post 144 Not asked for payment yet

Big176 Any Post 156 Not asked for payment yet

@Northside are you still in the game or shall I go down the queue?

Certainly can NB. I'll DM you when ready.

For the benefit of those waiting I have 2 black and 5 grey now printed. Boxes and bubble wrap in the van, will be shipping asap...
Hi Jono
have you got any postal update for me.
thanks david

Status
Not open for further replies.