How do VW decide where and which badges to fit?

De badged mine as soon as I got home, more room for stickers lol

Ah saved me searching! I ticked didn't want badges so I have them!!!
How do you remove them please guessing heat gun or hairdryer is paint OK afterwards
Ta Fanks

I requested the options for no Highline, T32 or Transporter badges at all on the back. Easier to clean and looks uncluttered.

I was told the dealers don't fit them because there isn't actually anywhere to put them!

Got me thinking now, not sure if I want one or not???

I'll ask about it when it goes in for the internal tailgate button, and I'll also enquire why the wheel nuts haven't got nut covers on my sportlines !

Tailgate button?

Other US states are available, or even counties, how about a VW T6 Texas or VW T6 Essex?

Is the Essex edition a Transit?

Where from HHO? Keep meaning to head over to TPS with the part number someone posted on (cough) the other forum, unless you can remind me of it now?! ;-) Or are they available online or anything anywhere?

Not got the part numbers to hand but it's item 20 in this parts screen dump if you want to forward it :thumbsup:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Noticed part 19 in this pic looking as though indicator stretched on door, then found this on Instagram today.
Its a german motor so not sure what the word means

13658684_171987049890463_2107254792_n.jpg

Bulli is the German nickname for the transporter, probably not a real word but just a made up name that's stuck.

Mine will be on when I collect her on Tuesday! Saw the pic. I have paid extra for a Highline so keeping it on, but the back does look busy! Mind you it will look even busier with the stickers I have waiting to go on!

Mine will be on when I collect her on Tuesday! Saw the pic. I have paid extra for a Highline so keeping it on, but the back does look busy! Mind you it will look even busier with the stickers I have waiting to go on!
Another sticker fan!!

Whatever badges are on my tailgate when it arrives are coming off straight away.

Decided against the debadged option as it sounded like an excuse to delay delivery :)

Can you specify to have no badges with a factory order?

I couldn't see it on the configurator and nobody told me when going through the spec.

Tell your dealer not to fit them if they as some come de-badged i think. Either way there easy to remove if you dont want them on. I wiped mine off :)

Fantastic lads cheers.

My order hasn't gone through yet so I'll get this added (removed).

Getting the lower half wrapped so need them off regardless.

Back