Highline badge seller

Elisbus

Hi guys I am new to the forum thanks for letting me join. I have recently purchased a black T6 Highline. Can anyone help me find a replacement highline badge mine is missing and VW, TPS currently have non in stock :(
Many thanks Elizabeth :)

Hi Elizabeth. Welcome to the forum. I don’t think the badges were standard on all Highlines, so it‘s likely yours never had one. Hope you find one though! :)

Yep, my last one came with it not stuck on. I never put it on but I suspect it went with the paperwork when I sold it.

@Elisbus

Hi guys I am new to the forum thanks for letting me join. I have recently purchased a black T6 Highline. Can anyone help me find a replacement highline badge mine is missing and VW, TPS currently have non in stock :(
Many thanks Elizabeth :)

Hi Elizabeth. Welcome to the forum. I don’t think the badges were standard on all Highlines, so it‘s likely yours never had one. Hope you find one though! :)

My Highline never had 1.
Here it is, sat at the dealers pre PDI

1644185652715.jpeg

I think that most people here prefer minimal badging. The very first job when my Caravelle came home was to take all the model inscription badges off.

My Highline didn't have one thank goodness, saved me having to take it off. Far better looking without badges all over.

@Elisbus I have the letters from my Highline badge I can send in the post if you're desperate. Can't imagine they would be easy to align though.

Back