Hi!

Bit boring I’m afraid, owner of a 67 plate T6 panel van, LWB, Highline in Grey!
That being said there is a list as long as my arm of mods I want to do
The first and most important from my business POV was the racking, just want to get the styling right now!
2B4B1F84-1766-4B93-9215-3153FBE8AC4E.jpeg 6765DD51-4C7C-4A6B-8565-457D486D209E.jpeg

Bit boring I’m afraid, owner of a 67 plate T6 panel van, LWB, Highline in Grey!
That being said there is a list as long as my arm of mods I want to do
The first and most important from my business POV was the racking, just want to get the styling right now!
View attachment 22426 View attachment 22425

I am going to be the carbon copy of you in September, although I’m veering towards bott smartvan racking, how much did your sortimo setup set you back if you don’t mind me asking?

I am going to be the carbon copy of you in September, although I’m veering towards bott smartvan racking, how much did your sortimo setup set you back if you don’t mind me asking?

Hello mate.
It’s cost £3k with the VAT, a little expensive but I can’t recommend it enough!

Thanks mate,

I’m seeing more and more people rating the sortimo, gives me food for thought until September when the van turns up

Sortimo is the dogs!
Sat down with the rep and went through it and designed the shelves how I wanted too, that best suited my existing boxes etc.
They have templates in their site but if you go to your nearest authorised installer they’ll do a custom plan for you.

Back