Hi, new here and looking for inspiration

Tranmere_Gary

Hi all, I’m new to the T6 world so please be patient with me as some of my questions may seem ridiculous to you seasoned campers

I’m around 3 weeks away from having my T6 professionally converted to a camper.

It’s the external areas I’m after a little help with.

Based on the photos I’ve provided , what else would you recommend I do with the van ? (It will have a pop top in 3 weeks, plus a fake window on the back side panel.

Any suggestions to do with graphics skirts etc would be amazing

Thanks I’m advance

10FF6039-B1F3-49A1-AD63-5D7AFD42E5E6.jpeg

63469BEE-347D-4675-B018-B830CEB9CF89.jpeg

D67CCADC-3F5B-4651-A1D8-293CF200E840.jpeg

17551418-CB06-4745-A9F6-BBE9DBEAD74C.jpeg

641CE30C-BC7F-4E09-A00F-626C761F9611.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. That's already a great looking van!
Anyway we all have different tastes, but to me the sides are a huge slab of white, you could try something like this;
which I think would work well with your wheels.
Ultimately it's not much money for a big difference.

Me personally, I'd change the wheel colour, give it a bit more definition.

**Don's tin hat awaiting the arrival of the black wheel brigade**

The amount of ‘stuff’ you can buy for these is limitless. And as pointed out a lot is down to personal taste.
One thing that really does need changed is your headlights. The H4’s on your van are next to completely useless. There’s about a thousand pages on this.
Unfortunately it’s not a cheap thing to change. You have a few options from VW H7’s to THQ’s with DRLs.
I saved up for the THQs and fitted LED bulbs and difference is massive.
Also if it were my van I would add a front splitter to your sportsline front skirt. But I like my bling so might be too much for some.
Welcome to the forum. This is a great forum with a super friendly bunch of really helpful people on it.
Beware though as you will see loads of things on here that you never knew you needed before and it will cost you a fortune.

An awning rail is probably one of the few useful external additions - worth having, even if you aren't currently intending to use a drive-away awning.

As for all the aesthetic stuff, as above, it's all down to personal taste.

Back