Help

Jayne

hello, new camper van driver...need help! Can’t seem to get the cap off where the electric cable goes in...is there a knack or am I completely dumb? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Jayne a photo may help is it the flap type they usually clip in at the bottom and are a bit of a pain tend to crack if you pull them from the side try to unclip from the middle at the bottom if its the one i am thinking of can be a nail breaker.

Help is waiting, Just need photos and a clearer understanding of what you're fighting against.

Hi Jayne a photo may help is it the flap type they usually clip in at the bottom and are a bit of a pain tend to crack if you pull them from the side try to unclip from the middle at the bottom if its the one i am thinking of can be a nail breaker.

3EB76E45-9D5F-48C1-9B43-DCDAF0B4C0CB.jpeg

343535F1-9C72-4393-BBA6-35E7F3CE9EFD.jpeg

To me it looks like the push on pull off type maybe its been pushed on a bit too much and its made it tight to pull off.

Looking at the photo maybe if you put a large flat edge screw driver between the cap and blue plastic and gently twist the screwdriver it may help pry it off.

Looking at the photo maybe if you put a large flat edge screw driver between the cap and blue plastic and gently twist the screwdriver it may help pry it off.
I thought about doing that but was scared I’d damage something...but don’t really think I have a choice it’s got to come off so will try that!

Back