Help with valuation of T6 California Ocean - LHD

simon parker

Considering selling my T6 California Ocean, LHD but struggling to value it. Been offered good money as a part ex on a new camper van but not sure of the value so appreciate help

Reason it's LHD is it was bought in Holland by the previous owner, he drove it back to the UK and decided he wanted a motorhome so I bought it with only 400 miles on it. Lived in Germany at the time so LHD not an issue. Now living in the UK exploring changing it for RHD.

It's a white California Ocean, 24,000 miles, 2018, 2 litre diesel DSG auto. Got most upgrades and extras on it but just looking for a rough guide price if someone can advise?

Thank you

Considering selling my T6 California Ocean, LHD but struggling to value it. Been offered good money as a part ex on a new camper van but not sure of the value so appreciate help

Reason it's LHD is it was bought in Holland by the previous owner, he drove it back to the UK and decided he wanted a motorhome so I bought it with only 400 miles on it. Lived in Germany at the time so LHD not an issue. Now living in the UK exploring changing it for RHD.

It's a white California Ocean, 24,000 miles, 2018, 2 litre diesel DSG auto. Got most upgrades and extras on it but just looking for a rough guide price if someone can advise?

Thank you
£45,000 to £50,000 depending on spec I would say.

Back