Help with interior light fuse SC20

Evant6

Hello, good evening, I am writing to you all from Spain and I would like to ask for help from the people in the forum, I have a vw t6 2019 and the interior lights do not work ... I have read a lot of the forum and I have seen similar problems but they have all solved it changing the 7.5 fuse or disconnecting the battery. I have not had luck but I have observed that the fuse area where sc20 seems to have no current and may come from a relay but I don't know where they are or which relay controls the lights, tell you that everything works except the interior lights. thank you very much for the help and sorry for writing so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuse SC20 and SC19 are switched by the BCU(internal relay) and that is supplied by fuse SC6(30A).
check for supply on SC19.
you may also need to try a reset of the BCU (disconnect battery and touch the cables together). You will need to reset the clock and the one touch windows.
FFC58E21-DE0A-4697-9377-BDE77FA2C964.jpegAB9775A4-78B4-48C8-85ED-F2B8123C29A9.jpeg

Thank you very much I will check it now in a while the truth is that I am desperate the van is used for the transport of disabled people and I need the interior lights !!

I have been able to verify that the sc19 and sc20 fuses have no current and the fuses are in good condition !!! my head made smoke !! I have removed negative from the battery hours !!! Thank you very much for your help

Back