Tail Lights not working after interior light removed [Resolved]

Curious Ape

Whilst removing the interior panels both rear interior roof lights fell to pieces, this seem to have effected the front interior lights aswell, didn't think this was an issues until....
Its also seems to have effected the rear lights?
Now the break lights work, the hazards work, the indicators work BUT the rear lights don't
Discovered this on a recent trip to Scotland so called the RAC, they said the interior lights and rear lights would be on seperate circuits?
I'm now off to Wales this weekend and need to resolve the rear light issues asap
Question is how to resolve the interior lights without replacing fittings, can I tape cut and tape off wires for lights?
And whats causing the rear lights not to work?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 21.46.59.png

You have blown the 7.5A lighting fuse in the dash fusebox, its the bottom left blade fuse (and a PITA to get at)

You have blown the 7.5A lighting fuse in the dash fusebox, its the bottom left blade fuse (and a PITA to get at)
Pauly, thansk very much for getting back to me so quickly, with the rear ceiling lights still being out of action will replacing this fuse resolve the issue or do I need to replace / tape off / or install alternative LED light strips before hand?

if they are unplugged then as long as the wiring and plug is intact (so none of the wires can short) then you will be fine

if they are unplugged then as long as the wiring and plug is intact (so none of the wires can short) then you will be fine
Just checked the fittings and other then one of the brass prongs missing they look fine.
So will the same fuse have knocked out the front cab roof lights aswell

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 22.23.14.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 22.23.20.png

If those two prongs in the first picture touch then you’ll blow the fuse again. Remove the black plugs from the grey broken bits of light. Squeeze the lugs together that are either side of the wires and pull.

Should look like this

IMG_1657.jpeg

Im a complete novice at this but good to start to know my way round the van.
Right think I've found the fuses... but jesus how the hell am i meant to get to that fuse remove it and replace it...
whats the trick or do i have to remove half the surround?

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 18.49.05.png

Back