Help with Dimensions

Cubist

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and hoping for some help.

I've got my new van on order and was hoping to sort out my conversion design while I wait for it to arrive. I am looking for some help with some wheel arch measurements (see attached pic). The van is a SWB.

Thanks in advance!

Will

load space diemensions.jpg

I'm sure someone will be also with the simple answer but see attached for more detail.

Attachments

• 7LA_000_011____DRW_TZ__002_____BAUMASSE___T6-1_KA_KR-LR_N-HD__20190923.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 461
Unfortunately the drawing doesn't (from what I can tell) give these measurements. So I am back to square one.

The pdf is scaled 1:10 or 1:20 depending. If you use PDF-Xchange viewer or similar you can scale dims not shown. Use a dim to verify the scale and then take a measurement you need.

My ply-lined wheel arch box is open on my SWB, so just for you:
PXL_20201027_103939511.jpg
PXL_20201027_103903675.jpg
PXL_20201027_103921555.jpg
..with 8mm ply on the wall and floor. And there's some spare room in there, so these would be safe clearances.

P.S I was measuring interior measurements with the tape

Not everyone is technical. I know as I work with architects and that lot cant even draw a straight line with the aid of an expensive CAD package. I'm moaning as Im currently fixing several of their useless GA's...useless fops. :)

Not everyone is technical. I know as I work with architects and that lot cant even draw a straight line with the aid of an expensive CAD package. I'm moaning as Im currently fixing several of their useless GA's...useless fops. :)
The PDF measuring tool is great, I wish I knew about this function long ago. It would have saved a lot of hassle. Thanks again. :)

Look around online, you can find dxf files of the t6. Using a free 2d CAD programme such as draftsight you can scheme basic layouts and understand space requirements etc.

Hi,

I'm planning the future conversion of my t6.1 - does anyone have a 3d model (interior) ?

Thanks
Claude

Back