Help Vans Broken Itself!!!!

MrTesco

T6 Pro
2016 150 manual:

Was driving fine and all of a sudden glowplug light flashing and Loss of power, cannot rev above 2300 rpm. Turned it off for 5 mins and seems to of cleared. Before I turned it off I plugged in carista and pulled these up?? Now waiting for VW Assist/ AA Screenshot_20180507-161419_Carista.jpg

My mates Amarok did exactly the same at the weekend, still with the dealer.

had a call from the dealer.

needed a new inlet manifold. which has been done, however the problem with the aircon centre vents not working needs a replacement unit that is currently on back order from Germany with no date known on availability!

all I can say it best not be 5 months like the Driveshaft I had to have replaced

Finally pick the bus up today 4 weeks later.

Inlet manifold was done in a few days.
however had a faulty aircon unit behind the dash which added a couple of weeks due to being on back order, then also had a towbar fitted that took them 3 days to code as bus was having none of it and they had to get tech support from Germany.....also on picking the bus up I noticed the trim around the controls is broken so got to go back again for replacement

Jesus ! :eek:

It's weird. I've never owned any vehicle with so many problems and also see the rest of the community with so many problems.

I'm 8 weeks into a new one and had a new EGR Cooler already and now discovered side windows leak. Apparently all 'standard' VW quality / design issues going on for years. There are other issues in the VW list as well that I hope not to get !!

I've had more issues in 8 weeks with this than I had with a Vito in about 8 years !!!

Odd .... I still love driving and owning it :confused::D

I bought a T6 expecting the best. Had no ideas they have so many problems! Mine is a 16 plate euro 5 180bhp with 29k on it. Touch wood I’ve covered 1500 miles without fault but I plan on driving 1600 miles to Murcia later in the year and don’t fancy breaking down!

Back