Help! Fiamma Pro 4 bike install

Mark Slade

VIP Member
I have purchased a Fiamma Pro bike rack with the 2 extra bike fittings. It came without instructions For the extra bike fitting and I cannot for the life of me work out how to Attach them. Any help gravely received as I’m going away tomorrow. Thanks

There appear to be loads of Fiamma manuals online. If you google for the part number or name, then you may find the instructions.

Pete

I have also just installed my fiamma bike rack but only got the 2 bike one at the moment , am sure there is wee grommets in place for the 3rd rail that sit in-between the 1st and 2nd rail and just bolt on , unfortunately I haven't looked at were the 4th rail goes but am assuming you bolt a bracket to under the 3rd rail via the four nuts that are already there or do they give you mibi longer bolts to replace the old ones with as that would make more sense , also my M8 has the T4 version and he says it's better to mount adjust the rails in a straddle position to mount the 4 bikes as to stop peddels getn in the way so for example rail one positioned to the left slightly , rail 2 to the right and 3rd to the left and 4th to right , am sure there is a diagram in the manual showing this , good luck with the build , I struggled building just the 2 as a feel the instructions weren't great if am honest and if you can get someone to help ye mount it then ad definitely take the help as I nearly dropped mine a few times trying to mount it to the top of tail gate as it's a bit tricky to get it in place correctly

I just saw this on you tube and it looks like you can fit it with a tailgate with spoiler? Anybody done this on theirs. I have seen someone cut gaps in the spoiler but that in all honesty does not look great. .... and given I only just fitted the spoiler couple of months back (doh!).her that controls the pennies would not be best pleased about me either butchering it or removing it

C20326DE-7C70-42B1-8052-8FB1BCADBF9D.png

6DEC9E9A-19AF-4942-827D-66E4E66DD438.png

Unfortunately the only way I see possible to install with a spoiler would be to cut into the spoiler as the bracket is only designed to clip and rap round the top of the tailgate and not a spoiler , also even if you found a way to mount to a spoiler then I would imagine it would just damage the spoiler when the brackets at the bottom are tightind up

Unfortunately the only way I see possible to install with a spoiler would be to cut into the spoiler as the bracket is only designed to clip and rap round the top of the tailgate and not a spoiler , also even if you found a way to mount to a spoiler then I would imagine it would just damage the spoiler when the brackets at the bottom are tightind up
Yes I was thinking that , this YouTube clip doesn’t really show if the spoiler is cut or damaged

Am sure I have been shown that video before and he basically cut channels in the spoiler for the brackets to sit it , it is a T5 but pretty much the same bracket system as the t6

I’ve often wondered how to do this. Searched long and hard for a “how to” guide aswell hmmm

Back