Hello

Greenmachine

T6 Guru
Been dipping in and out as a guest for a while, so thought it about time to join.
I've been considering a camper for a long time, and always found a "sensible" reason not to buy. I've now decided that it's time to actually do something. After all, I've worked for it, so may as well enjoy it.
Standby for some noob questions, as I am going to look at a couple of vans at the weekend, and am going to chat with a converter next week. How it all goes is anybody's guess.
After all, waiting until the good weather starts, and VW stopping T6.1 production must be a good time to start looking after all?

Hi and welcome. Might be worth checking out the for sale section as there's a few vans up for sale atm.

Good luck.

A quick update,
Due to pick up a fully converted T6.1 150 DSG Highline in Pure Grey next week. Really looking forward to it, and already have a few days leave booked to try it out, and generally pamper it.

I now realise how true the wallet emptying comments are, Disklok is here, first delivery from Transporter HQ on it's way, and an appointment for a tracker fitting made.

This forum has been a massive help in picking my way through the minefield, thanks to all who contribute.

A quick update,
Due to pick up a fully converted T6.1 150 DSG Highline in Pure Grey next week. Really looking forward to it, and already have a few days leave booked to try it out, and generally pamper it.

I now realise how true the wallet emptying comments are, Disklok is here, first delivery from Transporter HQ on it's way, and an appointment for a tracker fitting made.

This forum has been a massive help in picking my way through the minefield, thanks to all who contribute.
Welcome and also don’t forget to check out the pure grey section
All the best

Back