Hello T6 order placed

Gadgets

T6 Pro
Hi. Having run Merc Vito Sport vans for many years I have decided to change to a T6 for my next van.

T32 Kombi LWB, Highline, tailgate, 204 twin turbo, with DSG, removable towbar, heated seats, folding mirrors, reverse camera, discover media, sat nav, electric sunroof, two side doors. I might see if I can add front parking sensors as no build date yet. Order placed 20 September. I went for Appalaco blue. I think I have a long wait ahead of me!

I thought led was part of the 204 kombi LWB t32 spec? I don't do much night driving to be fair so not over worried if not included. The heated seats and sunroof and camera were a treat though

Last edited:
That's it now locked in and order confirmed by VW. I was able to add front parking sensors and 30mm lower springs. Build date end Nov hope so. Now the wait

Last edited:
Sounds great GA! I was ONLY allowed front and rear sensors on the Cali (no option for just rears) yet my last one, a T5.1 was only available with rear sensors because (and I have no idea why) it was also 4motion - bizarre!!

I actually used our heated seats for the first time yesterday. I can confirm from my near scalded backside that they work very well!

hope your luckier than than me waited six months van delivered should of picked up friday pm dealer said at last minute it would be monday 2pm at 12 got a call owe the spec is wrong from factory rarely happens we can order another with a 4 month wait waiting to hear from vw customer services on what is going to happen i have paid in full for it reg with my private plate got to see what happens now t32 swb 204 dsg

hope your luckier than than me waited six months van delivered should of picked up friday pm dealer said at last minute it would be monday 2pm at 12 got a call owe the spec is wrong from factory rarely happens we can order another with a 4 month wait waiting to hear from vw customer services on what is going to happen i have paid in full for it reg with my private plate got to see what happens now t32 swb 204 dsg
That's terrible! Should put you at front of production cue if they mucked it up! I went for electric sunroof which is also going to delay delivery. Hope you get sorted soon!

That is a disgrace......like I said in a previous post, VW customer service is poor........and it's time they woke up and realised that we DO have a choice when we make a purchase!

Placed order 20 Sept told today that Build week unconfirmed week 2 of 2017. Fingers crossed it is with me end Jan 17

Good Luck with that! I ordered mine in January and received at the end of July. Apparently there where build issues, but it started to go on beyond a joke.

Hi. Having run Merc Vito Sport vans for many years I have decided to change to a T6 for my next van.

T32 Kombi LWB, Highline, tailgate, 204 twin turbo, with DSG, removable towbar, heated seats, folding mirrors, reverse camera, discover media, sat nav, electric sunroof, two side doors. I might see if I can add front parking sensors as no build date yet. Order placed 20 September. I went for Appalaco blue. I think I have a long wait ahead of me!
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a very nice spec you have gone for. Good luck with getting it in the next 6 months.

That is an absolute p**s take. I has the same issue on an Audi A3 a couple of tears back. Fortunately it was only the stitching on the seats, so not the end of the world; did get a couple of hundred £'s back for the failure. If it's something you can live without maybe it'd be worth asking them how they will compensate you. If not, hammer on the Dearler Principals desk until they do something pretty special for you.
As Mopardave says, VW customer services are so far down the pan they are in the 'u' bend. Ironic at a time when they should be bending over backwards in order to restore the vehicle buying publics faith in the brand!

Back