Hello....Lights and Vision Plus package...

HootingOwl

T6 Guru
Hello.
New to this forum but been on another forum for years and in a transporter for over 10 years.
T5 130 4mo and currently 5.1 140 4mo
I am speccing a t6 with a view to converting.
The headlights are legendary for being poor and i don't fancy the cost of led.
I see that the vision Plus package adds twin headlights - and i see that the cali ocean has these as standard.
Can anyone comment on this headlamp configuration, is it an upgrade or just a waste of dosh?

To be honest, i get by fine on the standard lights in the 5.1 and it isn't bad enough to drop a grand on leds.

Will post the spec up when i have had a think about where i am going with it.
Thanks

I choked on the price of leds but after reading all about how bad the standard ones were I opted in. Justified by the savings of going through a broker. Must admit they are awesome. At the weekend enjoyed a lift to the pub in a T6 with standard lights and they are shocking. Even on full beam oncoming traffic didn't notice. Money well spent me thinks.

I have just ordered my new T6 kombi and decided that £1k+ on lights was a step too far so have opted for the L&V plus pack in the hope they will be bright enough!
I would love to spec everything!! Tick them boxes, get the price, untick them boxes! :-0

This forum is where the action is. Thanks for all the solid advice. But damn. Those LEDs look like they turn night into day and i want them. Might have to sell a kidney to afford them though. Driving the 5.1 home on a dark road tonight made me realise that the H4s are borderline dangerous.
Going to see the dealer on Sunday to make enquiries.

All I can say is I'm out on a long trip in the van tomorrow and it will be dark before I'm halfway home and I don't give a damn, I know I am not going to be nagging the missus to get going before it dark, all down to LED's!
I am so converted I've made sure they are on our Suzuki arriving at the end of the month!

Leds are not expensive considering what they do/achieve. Money well spent imo. In fact one of the single best options I spec'd.

@RattyMcClelland agreed, I think it better to order the LED lights, and hang fire on the nice wheels and goodies your gonna justify when you get the '6 to get them, after all you can still justify everything else later......

Back