Hello from the Netherlands

Welcome ! Nice van! Is the bulli badge as much of a thing in the Netherlands as it is in Germany?
Steady on! It’s bad enough that we are going for Brexit ... do you mean Holland or Netherlands?!!
I’m just pulling your leg!

Hello,
I'm new here, let me introduce myself.

I'm Peter and I come from The Netherlands.
I own a VW T6 4Motion, With Seikel lift kitt.

My visit on this forum is especially for the tips and tricks in VCDS.

Cheers

Hello,
I'm new here, let me introduce myself.

I'm Peter and I come from The Netherlands.
I own a VW T6 4Motion, With Seikel lift kitt.

My visit on this forum is especially for the tips and tricks in VCDS.

Cheers
Welcome Peter

met welkom een ieder, nog veel te ontdekken voor mij; heb sinds een paar maanden een california coast 6.1.; bevalt erg goed.

Reactions: CAB
لما؟

Sorry, couldn't resist. English is preferable for us to understand easily without using translators.

welcome everyone, still much to discover for me; got a california coast 6.1.; likes it very well.
Welcome along Jolan. Google Translate will help you join in the conversation:

Hi fellow T6 owners and enthousiasts. I just bought a 2016 T6 swb to be used as a motorbike transportation with sleeping facilities.
Eventually I will add more camper stuff, to make overnighting a bit nicer. Looking forward doing the conversion. Not sure how far I will go yet. I will drive it aound without a camper roof for the timebeing. 99% of the T6 panel vans here in Holland are white, so chuffed that I found this blue one!
I hope to learn from and contribute to this site.

19.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your conversion - if you get stuck, you’ll find help here!

very solid forum and lots of information

Soon I will start new modifications and I hope that there will be a group of people who will help

I greet everyone

Reactions: CAB
Hi all, I have not bought my ride just yet but me and my wife we are looking at vans to transform to a camper and for now I have set my mind to either a T5 or T6 and at this moment being a sponge gathering info and watching videos :)
Hiya, welcome to the forum

Back