Hello from Preston

TheMatster

VIP Member
Hey everyone!
I’m literally about to purchase my first ever transporter!!!
I’ve always wanted one but was never the ‘right’ time. I’ve found a T6 for sale in Kettering and it ticks all the boxes, looks the part, electric doors and tailgate, DSG box, leather interior and so on
It’s already got additional speakers in the rear but I think I will still want to upgrade further (so any advice on this would be amazing)
Matt

Hi - welcome to forum. The go-to guy on the forum for all things audio is usually @Absolut5. He's a trade member based down in Salisbury, which may be a bit far to travel, but he's always willing to provide advice remotely and can obviously ship products. Not used him myself, but any forum member that has seems to rate him very highly - use the search function (top-right) for reviews/recommendations.

Hi - welcome to forum. The go-to guy on the forum for all things audio is usually @Absolut5. He's a trade member based down in Salisbury, which may be a bit far to travel, but he's always willing to provide advice remotely and can obviously ship products. Not used him myself, but any forum member that has seems to rate him very highly - use the search function (top-right) for reviews/recommendations.
Cheers!!! I’ve done a search on here and quite a few have quoted @Absolut5 as the go to guy. Salisbury is a bit of a trek but nothing too extreme. I will give him a shout once I get it

Hi and welcome to the forum. For sound systems there is also @Dav-Tec up your direction who is highly rated

Cheers for the shout @JOG we can sort you out @TheMatster we're based in Nottinghamshire so about 2 hours away. We have some stuff on the website but not everything and can tailor packages to suite your needs.

Cheers
Chris
Webshop

Exactly!!!
ABT on a T6 is the bizzo
I’ve been looking for this van all year and I’ve finally got it
You got the ABT rear as well?

I don't mind the quad exhaust set-up on someone else's van, but I wouldn't have it on mine - looks just a little too aggressive for my tastes. Love the ABT roof spoiler though.

You got the ABT rear as well?

I don't mind the quad exhaust set-up on someone else's van, but I wouldn't have it on mine - looks just a little too aggressive for my tastes. Love the ABT roof spoiler though.
Ermmm, I think it’s got the standard rear but I’m a bit unsure if I’m being honest!

01093342-06C1-4B21-BD3F-0225EB04FA84.jpeg

Any idea where to get the bumper & quad exhaust?
@Runwithscissors was looking. You could ask him -
All right all ...
As thread title best place for these ,pretty strong money looked @ reps but do not fancy bodyshop going nuts @ me .... will be putting a exhaust on to suit not using the dummy pipes ..
Searched around & got van style as cheapest any others please .

This might be your cheapest option -

But personally I prefer a more subtle look like this

I’ve just googled ABT rear and I really like it!! It does look a bit aggressive but the spoiler looks great! Can’t believe I didn’t know about this haha
Where can I get this from?
Haha - welcome to the slippery slope.

There are so many upgrades and add-ons that will become must-haves, even though you don't even know they exist currently.

Back