Hello from France

Welcome. What is this? It looks like the weight label.
6B897BE2-DBD6-4F40-8D00-62EB806243E9.jpeg
Is it a requirement to have this on the outside in France?

Hello,

Yes it's a weight label, don't know if its mandatory in France but all working class vehicle ("utilitaire", don't know the English word for it) have it.

Hello Guys !

Newby on this forum because I just reserved my Transporter 6 to buy it in two weeks (after France lockdown...)

It wiil be a 2017 4motion 204ch DSG7 with 129k km, in business line with some options (Navigation, LED headlights, heated windscreen, adaptative cruise control and soe others think...)

View attachment 113755View attachment 113757View attachment 113756View attachment 113754

I will do some upgrade :

- Reverse camera
- Trailer bar
- Front parking sensor

I do a lot of search on this forum to take the best way to do these retrofit, but have still some questions, I think I will do a topic on the appropriate forum.

Thanks,
Flavien
Bonjour and welcome that's a nice van you have.

Hi Flavian,
Where abouts are you in France? We're in Angers. It looks like we collected a similar spec van at a similar time.
204 4 motion dsg fourgon with 128000 km à few weeks ago!
Our van has the weight sticker also!
Just going through the sound deadening and insulation before installing a kombi bench and the a stitches and steel conversion in a few weeks. Keeping things minimal and light.
Looking at sticking some steels with some more aggressive tyres on for our mountain trips after that!

IMG_20210508_192654.jpg

Last edited:
Bonjour and welcome to the forum! Google translate is your friend if you need any help!

Bonjour
Je m'appelle Mohamed, je vis en France. Désolé si mon anglais n'est pas parfait.
i m own a T6 caravelle 2.0TDI 4 MOTION from 2017 year ☺️
Bonjour je m'appelle Richar welcome to the Forum....nice van you own

Bonjour
Je m'appelle Mohamed, je vis en France. Désolé si mon anglais n'est pas parfait.
i m own a T6 caravelle 2.0TDI 4 MOTION from 2017 year ☺️
Welcome to the forum ,its a great place to be for a relative newbie like myself, picking up loads of tips, in fact i'm enjoying it so much i've just upgraded to VIP membership....

Hi guys,
I’m nearly new owner of a T6. Ordered it last week in Germany and getting it next week… I’m impatient! It’s a very basic 2016 white 9 sitter lwb combi T32 tdi 102ps. Hope I will find help here to make it a great camper van !
didi

FE0BB0EA-7499-4F74-8318-AA5A9C77DBA7.jpeg

Cool, with my little money, I had choice between 102ps with low mileage (this one is less than 50000km and 150ps over 150000km. I think I’ve done the reasonable choice… LWB are pretty difficult to find !

Reactions: CAB
It's a good choice, look forward to seeing updates on your camper conversion....
Looking forward to visiting your wonderful country again in 2022 after 2 years of forced absence.

Back