Hello from France

P0L0

T6 Pro
Hi guys !

I'm Polo, from Dijon, France.

I'm looking for a solution to lower my future T6.
French forums aren't as specialized on lowering than english ones :laugh:

Hope I'll find something here :cool:

Welcome @P0L0

Lots of information on here regarding Bilstein B14 suspension which is probably one of the more preferable options available to you.
Just type B14 into the search function and you will find lots of information, pictures, and thoughts.
Good luck.

Hey guys, hello from a newbie, just purchased a 2017 150ps business line model. A like new, showroom condition example in white.
I bought it as a business vehicle but I love it so much I am planning a few camping trips to Italy and Germany already, just around the corner!

I want to do some mods, the van although like new condition, it doesn't handle as well as a 2003 t4 (ex AA) I had around 10years ago.

Any thoughts on lowering kits and wheels? I'm looking closely at the legal issues here in France. The French don't seem to mod their vans. I see many vans from the UK and they are usually slammed and riding on 20's minimum!

Any thoughts would be gladly received, happy to be part of the club.

Joe

Hey guys, hello from a newbie, just purchased a 2017 150ps business line model. A like new, showroom condition example in white.
I bought it as a business vehicle but I love it so much I am planning a few camping trips to Italy and Germany already, just around the corner!

I want to do some mods, the van although like new condition, it doesn't handle as well as a 2003 t4 (ex AA) I had around 10years ago.

Any thoughts on lowering kits and wheels? I'm looking closely at the legal issues here in France. The French don't seem to mod their vans. I see many vans from the UK and they are usually slammed and riding on 20's minimum!

Any thoughts would be gladly received, happy to be part of the club.

Joe
Bonjour scobiejoe , hope I spelt that correct lol , welcome to the club . Unfortunately I don't have mine lowered or have big wheels but someone will be along in a few with info . Alot on here seem to have the the b14,s and speek highly of them but Al let the lower club give you proper advice , oh ps wee love pics :thumbsup:

That's awesome, thanks for the info! Any advice on the gear would be great. I'm also keen to know what you all think on the legality of the wheels. I've spoken to the guy who does my tyres for my vans and he is telling me to be careful not to invalidate my insurance by fitting after market wheels. I'm keen to be above board as I spent too many years illegal in the past!
I'll post a few pics of my bog standard overpriced french LHD white panel Van! She needs jazzing up!

IMG_20190628_153833.jpg

Hello,
I'm Thomas from France and I drive a black T6 lowered with the B14PSS (only a few mm left !) on 18" Diewe Trina alloys (Gunmetal).

I have fallen in love with the VW transporters since my first one (white T4) and have driven each generation ever since.

You are very lucky in the UK for having such an easy market access to everything that concern modifying/converting/customizing !
Wish it could be the same in France

Hello,
I'm Thomas from France and I drive a black T6 lowered with the B14PSS (only a few mm left !) on 18" Diewe Trina alloys (Gunmetal).

I have fallen in love with the VW transporters since my first one (white T4) and have driven each generation ever since.

You are very lucky in the UK for having such an easy market access to everything that concern modifying/converting/customizing !

Welcome! Got any awesome pictures of you van?

Hello,

Welcome, and don't forget to post some pics in Team Black. It doesn't have to be modified, we just love pics :think smile bounce:

Hello Guys !

Newby on this forum because I just reserved my Transporter 6 to buy it in two weeks (after France lockdown...)

It wiil be a 2017 4motion 204ch DSG7 with 129k km, in business line with some options (Navigation, LED headlights, heated windscreen, adaptative cruise control and soe others think...)

a5f1304bc9b319a4e4a54cef3b7967e540df1a59.jpga5e950a61821a59823b2d0d255a9499105c06a06.jpga9743c8940fbcfaeeca220c4fc4d0041617f1ed9.jpge82e72df732e7124b4d2b7aec772d34d65bb835a.jpg

I will do some upgrade :

- Reverse camera
- Trailer bar
- Front parking sensor

I do a lot of search on this forum to take the best way to do these retrofit, but have still some questions, I think I will do a topic on the appropriate forum.

Thanks,
Flavien

Back