Hello everyone

Hi @Mike88, welcome, make sure you get signed up to team white and post in the poll "which t6 colour do you own".

It's candy white.and I'll try sign up to team white I'm a bit confused on how the forum works lol Iv just got a set of 275/35/20 wheels and tyres for it. Do you know if 50mm h&r springs would be fine on it without any issues thanks

Andythom188 runs those same tyres on his with the Eibach 50's so you should be good.

@andythom188 runs the same size wheels and tyre combo on 50mm Eibachs and his is fine. The only thing to bear in mind is if your van is a T32, because if it is then you'll need load rated wheels and tyres.

As to team white, that covers candy white. If you follow this link
https://www.t6forum.com/forums/show-us-your-t6.26/
you'll be in the right place. Top of the list is the colour poll so go in and simply vote. A bit further down is team white, go on and say hi and register as a proud white van driver!:thumbsup:

It's candy white.and I'll try sign up to team white I'm a bit confused on how the forum works lol Iv just got a set of 275/35/20 wheels and tyres for it. Do you know if 50mm h&r springs would be fine on it without any issues thanks
Any problems with forum stuff mate feel free to send me a message, happy to help
Joining team white basically just means posting a picture of your van in the Team White thread which is in the 'Show Us Your T6' are, you can find here - https://www.t6forum.com/threads/team-white.9/

Any problems with forum stuff mate feel free to send me a message, happy to help
Joining team white basically just means posting a picture of your van in the Team White thread which is in the 'Show Us Your T6' are, you can find here - https://www.t6forum.com/threads/team-white.9/
Thanks
@andythom188 runs the same size wheels and tyre combo on 50mm Eibachs and his is fine. The only thing to bear in mind is if your van is a T32, because if it is then you'll need load rated wheels and tyres.

As to team white, that covers candy white. If you follow this link
https://www.t6forum.com/forums/show-us-your-t6.26/
you'll be in the right place. Top of the list is the colour poll so go in and simply vote. A bit further down is team white, go on and say hi and register as a proud white van driver!:thumbsup:
Thanks and yes it is the t32 iv had the wheels and tyres fitted from wheelbase. How can I tell if there load rated

Thanks

Thanks and yes it is the t32 iv had the wheels and tyres fitted from wheelbase. How can I tell if there load rated
Make sure the tyres say 103 as a minimum. As for the wheels the weight should be stamped on the inside of the rim somewhere and need to say 860kg as a minimum.

Make sure the tyres say 103 as a minimum. As for the wheels the weight should be stamped on the inside of the rim somewhere and need to say 860kg as a minimum.
Thanks I'll have a look and even though it's a t32 I don't really carry much weight at all. I'm just unsure on what springs to go for but need to get them ordered as iv got it booked in for fitting in a weeks time. But haven't got them yet

Thanks I'll have a look and even though it's a t32 I don't really carry much weight at all. I'm just unsure on what springs to go for but need to get them ordered as iv got it booked in for fitting in a weeks time. But haven't got them yet
Unfortunately it doesn't matter whether it's empty or not. It'll not pass it's MOT without the correct rated wheels and tyres.

It won't need one for 3 years lol it's new but they should of fitted the correct wheels and tyres for it as iv bought them new from wheelbase. But I wil be checking them thanks. Do your mirrors fold as standard look really good and what spring set up have u got

Unfortunately it doesn't matter whether it's empty or not. It'll not pass it's MOT without the correct rated wheels and tyres.
@Mike88 further to @DaveyB's post, be aware that in the event of a serious accident that involved forensic examination then you will find your insurers backing away PDQ if or when it is discovered that your wheels are not correctly load-rated :cry:.

Well worth double checking, because it's not just an issue at MOT time. If something bad were to occur and the forensic collision team found the wrong rated components on the vehicle, they could be classed as contributory factors.
Yeah got my mirrors to fold on the key lock. There is a coding change that can be done using the VCDS computer system but it is only possible on the Lmodule of the euro5 model at the moment as the fella that knows how to recode has not hacked the Qmodule on the euro6 yet. You do have to have the electric folding mirrors though. There is an alternate way round it that someone found but it involved buying an electronic box from the far east.
Mine now sits on Bilstein B14 suspension which I have to say was worth every penny.

@DaveyB I was indeed and I must have just pipped you on the Post Reply button. You had a head start in the writing, but mine only covered part of your response. However, I'm handicapped by one finger typing on a tablet (not paracetamol :D).

@Mike88 further to @DaveyB's post, be aware that in the event of a serious accident that involved forensic examination then you will find your insurers backing away PDQ if or when it is discovered that your wheels are not correctly load-rated :cry:.
Would they not be load rated if bought for that percific van

Back