Found Heatpads for double passenger seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

drooke

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Longshot, but does anyone have working heated seat pads for a double seat please? Need to book in for service so will order a genuine set if nobody has them.

Dan

Try this guy on eBay. I have just bought 2no single Capitan heated seat pads.
Cheers. This listing hadn't come up my search. The part numbers look different to what VW have quoted but will check my exiting wiring to see if the connections are the same.

I bought those last year, and finally, this spring managed to complete the project. Drop me a note if you need some help with this.

Longshot, but does anyone have working heated seat pads for a double seat please? Need to book in for service so will order a genuine set if nobody has them.

Dan
At the low prices double-seats fetch, you might end up finding a seat that has the pad installed. Replacing the seat unit is a lot easier than replacing the pad! Worth looking.

I bought those last year, and finally, this spring managed to complete the project. Drop me a note if you need some help with this.
Cheers, might well do that!

At the low prices double-seats fetch, you might end up finding a seat that has the pad installed. Replacing the seat unit is a lot easier than replacing the pad! Worth looking.
Yeah I've thought about it. They seem to fetch about £650 on eBay for a heated double and sell on the non-heated seat left over. I've had mine retrimmed so need to either swap the pads over or the retrimmed covers over, whichever seems easier!

I'm all sorted now thanks @Ads_Essex, will see if I can close this thread.

I bought another set of seats but found a loose connection in my original one and so repaired it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back