Heater problem

Alh

Hi, I’m a fairly new T5 owner, mines a Danbury Royal camper 61 plate LWB. I bought it in February. The heater was working fine then.
The main heater from the dash is giving out cold air until you turn the temperature dial to the highest setting. Then it’s full heat. The fan is working fine. It doesn’t matter which direction you have the heater. I’ve tried feet, screen, and direct towards me. I’ve searched the forum and there is some information but it does not seem to cover the issue I have.
Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Will I have to take it to a garage to get it diagnosed.
I have a friend who is pretty handy with mechanical stuff, so they will hopefully be able to do any easier fixes.
Thanks for any advice.

Hi, I’m a fairly new T5 owner, mines a Danbury Royal camper 61 plate LWB. I bought it in February. The heater was working fine then.
The main heater from the dash is giving out cold air until you turn the temperature dial to the highest setting. Then it’s full heat. The fan is working fine. It doesn’t matter which direction you have the heater. I’ve tried feet, screen, and direct towards me. I’ve searched the forum and there is some information but it does not seem to cover the issue I have.
Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Will I have to take it to a garage to get it diagnosed.
I have a friend who is pretty handy with mechanical stuff, so they will hopefully be able to do any easier fixes.
Thanks for any advice.
Quick reads:

Reactions: Alh
thanks, I obviously misunderstood those as I thought that they didn’t work at all apart from on 4.

Back