Has Anyone Fitted At Webasto Thermo Top Evo Water Heater?

Mateus

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Be really interested if anyone has any experience of this unit as a hot water source for an external shower... currently getting a van converted as debating whether it’s worth the premium and can’t seem to find any reviews!! Any feedback would be appreciated!

As an alternative have you looked at the gas powered portable showers that are available. Less than £200 on Amazon.

Pete

Thank you both - appreciated! I’d come to the same conclusion Pete - the webasto unit was coming out at nearly 3k plus fitting, apparently super complicated as it’s a petrol. So hoping to just connect the gas through the bbq point, water through the external shower and carry the unit when required!!

Check out the search. You will find a few threads of mine. I have a webasto already fitted as standard and plan to use that. Have a webasto heat exchanger etc so just need to get the plumbing side sorted.

Hey bull... thanks for your response - current thinking is just to go for one of these... Eccotemp Eccotemp Hanging Outdoor Shower | Wayfair.co.uk

it’s far less eloquent, hardly moves the world forward but seems to get good reviews for use as a shower and not too big to carry about. Plan is to use the external bbq point for gas and external shower point for water

Back