HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy new year all! Just 3 months as a member for me, but what a great place to come to find out all you could need to know about the T6. Not to mention the constant stream of new ideas of how to spend more money on the van!

A forum that makes everyone feel genuinely welcome is a rare thing, but this one is just that.

I’ll be making my way to a few forum gatherings in this new year and I’m looking forward to meeting many of you in person!

2 years and 2 months as a member of T6F

I've gained loads of interesting information and learnt lots of lessons good and bad.
I've made some life long mates, and had some pretty amazing 'favours' done for me, along with returning them favours happily.
Despite the same questions being asked day after day ;), the odd daft modification suggestion, the 'P' taking and the digging at the Tourer wagon or it's big ass brother MH, the speeling mistakes and grAmmer fopar's, this is still the first place I click in the morning and the last place I click off at night.

No where else in life is there a group of people so dedicated to their vehicles, other members and general respect towards each other. A forum where no member gets pigeonholed according to their modifications or the amount of money they dare to throw at these things. Life in the VW T6 camp is a peach, and long may that continue into the new decade.

Happy New Year members. :thumbsup:

PS
I did actually use the 'Search' box to see if there was a historical New Years thread, but there isn't before anyone tries to be a smart arse. :whistle:

great post Mr Tourershine,
as a relative newb, tis certainly one of the more welcoming places/forums that i've come across on the t'interweb. so thank you for that and a Happy New Year to you all :cool:

Happy New Year all.
I read more than I write on here and haven't met anyone in person but feel like I know quite a few of you!
Here's to more great advice in 2020 and if I get round to doing any mods, I'll start a thread of my own.
I've been close to selling the van a few times (mainly down to VW customer service) then I'll read how someone has just lowered a similar van and put up pictures of it sitting on 20's and I think, "That looks great, maybe I'll keep it a bit longer and do that!"

Happy New Year to all fellow members of the send yourself skint forum.

Who in their right mind would buy a vehicle that's obviously not fit for purpose and then join a support group for fellow victims to celebrate the fact!

Now is there anyway I can adjust the drivers seat enough to perfect a "Gangsta Lean" bearing in mind the van is a camper with bath tub pop top and Waeco fridge... oh and being barely 5'6" I'm already struggling to see out of the side window!:oops:

2 years and 2 months as a member of T6F

I've gained loads of interesting information and learnt lots of lessons good and bad.
I've made some life long mates, and had some pretty amazing 'favours' done for me, along with returning them favours happily.
Despite the same questions being asked day after day ;), the odd daft modification suggestion, the 'P' taking and the digging at the Tourer wagon or it's big ass brother MH, the speeling mistakes and grAmmer fopar's, this is still the first place I click in the morning and the last place I click off at night.

No where else in life is there a group of people so dedicated to their vehicles, other members and general respect towards each other. A forum where no member gets pigeonholed according to their modifications or the amount of money they dare to throw at these things. Life in the VW T6 camp is a peach, and long may that continue into the new decade.

Happy New Year members. :thumbsup:

PS
I did actually use the 'Search' box to see if there was a historical New Years thread, but there isn't before anyone tries to be a smart arse. :whistle:
Honestly mate, your speeches get me every time! :cry:

Thank you all for accepting me into your group... even after I got a t5.1!!
:eek:

You have all been so amazing and I reference you all pretty much daily when talking about my van (which is a lot).
:oops:

Happy new year to you all... and lang may your lum reek.
:mexican wave:

Happy new year all, been using the site for nearly a year and its probably the second most visited site i go to... :whistle:

A belated happy new year one and all. Also thanks for all the advice and for encouraging me to spend even more wonga on the van - when will it end?

Back