HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Haven't seen you for a while. Are you okay?

A strange thread to revive @Robert , but I thought the same the other day after a comment reminded me of @andys. I haven't seen him post for some weeks, which is unusual, he's one of the rare members that isn't on any of the WhatsApp groups we have running for various meets.

Happy New Year everyone...lets hope for a better 2021, hopefully we can all get out as soon as possible to start enjoying our T6's once again.
Lots of travelling and camping to catch up on.
Thanks for all the invaluable advice and chat from suspension to sprouts!

Bootiful morning today on the Suffolk coast...stay safe and healthy!IMG_2813.jpeg

Happy New Year to all. Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful 2021. Hoping we get to put some faces to names next year.

Thank you all for the wonderful advice, chit-chat and “kinship” - it has been very, very welcome during these crazy times!

Slam the door on 2020 and look forward to 2021!!!

Just sitting having a quiet couple of ‘bubbly’ drinks.... and wanted to wish you all ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2021.... #F##K OFF 2020!!!
Let’s hope the new year brings us the freedom we’re used to, but more importantly safety and stability for all :thumbsup:

Happy New Year!
We will never forget 2020, a great year, we got our van converted in January, then it sort of went downhill from there ending with everyone in the family getting covid just before Christmas. We are all well though so can’t complain and now have 2021 to look forward to, where will that take us? Hopefully out of this bloody house!

Happy New Year everyone!

I just want to say thanks to everyone on this brilliant and friendly forum - it is a wealth of information and expertise, and our camper conversion is better for it.

Just need some good weather, and for Covid to go and do one, then we can fully enjoy our van.

Cheers to all!

Nick

Back