HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
2 years and 2 months as a member of T6F

I've gained loads of interesting information and learnt lots of lessons good and bad.
I've made some life long mates, and had some pretty amazing 'favours' done for me, along with returning them favours happily.
Despite the same questions being asked day after day ;), the odd daft modification suggestion, the 'P' taking and the digging at the Tourer wagon or it's big ass brother MH, the speeling mistakes and grAmmer fopar's, this is still the first place I click in the morning and the last place I click off at night.

No where else in life is there a group of people so dedicated to their vehicles, other members and general respect towards each other. A forum where no member gets pigeonholed according to their modifications or the amount of money they dare to throw at these things. Life in the VW T6 camp is a peach, and long may that continue into the new decade.

Happy New Year members. :thumbsup:

PS
I did actually use the 'Search' box to see if there was a historical New Years thread, but there isn't before anyone tries to be a smart arse. :whistle:

2 years and 2 months as a member of T6F

I've gained loads of interesting information and learnt lots of lessons good and bad.
I've made some life long mates, and had some pretty amazing 'favours' done for me, along with returning them favours happily.
Despite the same questions being asked day after day ;), the odd daft modification suggestion, the 'P' taking and the digging at the Tourer wagon or it's big ass brother MH, the speeling mistakes and grAmmer fopar's, this is still the first place I click in the morning and the last place I click off at night.

No where else in life is there a group of people so dedicated to their vehicles, other members and general respect towards each other. A forum where no member gets pigeonholed according to their modifications or the amount of money they dare to throw at these things. Life in the VW T6 camp is a peach, and long may that continue into the new decade.

Happy New Year members. :thumbsup:

PS
I did actually use the 'Search' box to see if there was a historical New Years thread, but there isn't before anyone tries to be a smart arse. :whistle:
Well said :thumbsup:
Happy new year for when it happens later :whistle:

Back