Hanging out at CRS Performance

Had a great chat with Steve Friday week ago.... extremely knowledgeable fella. Refreshingly very straight talking too. He's forgotten more than I'll ever know. Ask him if the ten off kits came in this week, as he was expecting. I'm waiting to place an order. :cool:

Needs bacon too. Can't do car meets, where there will inevitably be spanners out, without such processed meat sandwiches. :p

Bacon sandwiches are a must, but Steve’s a bit partial to harsh browns...... one of his little secret so shhh !

Had a great chat with Steve Friday week ago.... extremely knowledgeable fella. Refreshingly very straight talking too. He's forgotten more than I'll ever know. Ask him if the ten off kits came in this week, as he was expecting. I'm waiting to place an order. :cool:
Hi there Yes they are here ( the H&R /KONI kits ) and 30 more following soon , Factories push for orders and then get terribly wobbly when you place a proper order ha ha The KONI sport shocks are still a way off but 100 of those on order so we should be on fire towards the end of the year .

Hopefully im there this saturday for bushes and bacon... :whistle:
Hey there , Bushes ordered this week but a couple were showing in production not in stock so the bacon might need to wait till next Saturday , if they arrive tomorrow friday . ill let you now , but i think its a long shot

Back