Hallo from Italy

Hi all!

i'm Alessandro from Verona, North of Italy,
i have a 2.0 CRD 140 hp T5.2 LWB transporter
full converted in front and rear t6 exterior

if in the past anyone told me about the huge works needed to do the conversion...i don't know if i would have started it :confused:

i have a little problems with fulled headlight, and some little mod's for interior...

i hope to have tips to solve all the problems, :D
and i hope that my personal experience will came helpfull for someone of you! :)

Welcome to the forum @tommo lets see some photo’s :thumbsup:

Salve a tutti, sto effettuando l'acquisto di un nuovo volksw. T6.1 KOMBI e nemmeno il concessionario riesce a spiegarmi la differenza fra i seguenti optional:

1. Riscaldamento autonomo ad acqua con telecomando a radiofrequenze;
2. Riscaldamento autonomo ad acqua con temporizzatore;
3. Riscaldamento autonomo ad aria programmabile e riscaldamento ad acqua con telecomando;
4. Riscaldamento autonomo ad aria programmabile e riscaldatore supplementare;
5. Riscaldamento autonomo ad aria programmabile con telecomando;
6. Riscaldamento autonomo ad aria programmabile con telecomando e riscaldatore supplementare;
7. Riscaldamento autonomo ad aria programmabile.

Dal terzo punto in poi è previsto in automatico la 2 ^ batteria servizi da 75 ah. La mia esigenza sarebbe quella di avere un riscaldatore (tipo Eberspacher) per avere aria calda nel mio van durante la notte. Cosa mi consigliate?

Oltretutto vorrei anche chiedervi dove collocano la batteria servizi quelli della VW. Vi ringrazio per le eventuali risposte. Purtroppo siete rimasti l'unico aiuto prima di fare un acquisto (costoso) al buio sotto questo punto di vista. Nella mia configurazione avrei comunque scelto quello al punto 6.

Italian to English

Hi everyone, I am purchasing a new volksw. T6.1 KOMBI and not even the dealer can explain the difference between the following options:

1. Autonomous water heating with radio frequency remote control;
2. Autonomous water heating with timer;
3. Autonomous heating with programmable air and water heating with remote control;
4. Independent programmable air heating and additional heater;
5. Independent programmable air heating with remote control;
6. Programmable autonomous air heating with remote control and additional heater;
7. Independent programmable air heating.

From the third point onwards, the 2nd 75 Ah service battery is automatically provided. My requirement would be to have a heater (Eberspacher type) to have hot air in my van during the night. What do you recommend?

Besides, I would also like to ask you where the VW battery is located. Thank you for any replies. Unfortunately you were the only help before making a (expensive) purchase in the dark from this point of view. In my configuration, I would have chosen the one in point 6 anyway.

Hi everyone, I'm Erik and I write from the mountains of Trentino Alto Adige, Italy.
I recently bought vw t6 caravels 2.0 150hp 4motion, year 2018, kilometers 58000.
I am very happy, but I definitely need some retrofit (camera, rear pacheggio sensors and maybe LED headlights :grin bounce:).
I immediately obscured the glass and ordered black circles msw 48 size 18.
For
the moment I put a few photos on it.
Erik

IMG_20210204_135815.jpgIMG_20210204_140124.jpg
Erik

Welcome @Erik88....we love the 'Trentino' region in Italy..although I have not been there since a lad....so much so we named our outside bar after it!! ( Although its actually a play on my surname into my 'Italian' namesake...if there is such a thing!!?)
Oh,.... love the van by the way!IMG_3109.jpeg

Back