Hallo from Italy

Hi Stefano - welcome!
Where in Italy are you?
Friends have a house near Bobbio (nr Piacenza) which we visit quite often. Lovely area.
Might head to Italy on our 6 week Euro trip this Summer.

Welcome Stefano, you've just doubled the number of Italian T6's on this forum. Have you got the petrol or diesel engine? Get some pictures posted up when you get a chance.

Buonasera Stefano
I am also on my second Velle; the T6 is sooooooo much better than the T5 velle.:):)
I hope you really enjoy it. When does it arrive? Have you added any extra equipment?

Welcome @stefano12 seems like there's a few Italian fans on the forum! Can't say I know much about Italy other than Rome for my 40th and awesome skiing in Cervinia!

The missus and I are hoping to tour Italy for six weeks next year so looking forward to that!

Enjoy the forum and welcome to T6 land, you will not regret your choice! Which colour by the way?

Thanks to all.
I live in Tuscany in Lucca.
I have order mine 150 Tdi diesel engine 2 weeks ago.
Caravelle Business version plus second rear slide door, Acc, 8 seats, DSG. External color white and inside all black.
Yesterday told me that it will arrive at end of march.

If somebody will travel to Tuscany we can meet.. We can go eat a big Steak Fiorentina.

Looooong waiting time...

Sorry for my english..

Thanks to all.
I live in Tuscany in Lucca.
I have order mine 150 Tdi diesel engine 2 weeks ago.
Caravelle Business version plus second rear slide door, Acc, 8 seats, DSG. External color white and inside all black.
Yesterday told me that it will arrive at end of march.

If somebody will travel to Tuscany we can meet.. We can go eat a big Steak Fiorentina.

Looooong waiting time...

Sorry for my english..
@stefano12, your English is better than some of the native speakers of this country, so don't worry. Besides it is far far better than my Italian. Ciao.
I have a question, as an Italian, are you an avid motorcycle fan, and if so is Rossi going to win the title again this year?

I am fan.... of myself.
I am motorcyle enduro and trial pilot. I am running on italian championship... with bad results...
I don' like watch TV but I like Valentino and all italian bike pilot . I meet him some times.. he likes motocross end enduro too.
I don't follow bike championchips on TV. I prefer to ride it.
I hope Valentino win al lot a title in the future too...

Fantastico. Love all sorts of bikes, used to ride myself but too many near misses on roads, plus because I am Fire & Rescue have bagged up too many bikers. Done some track days which were great fun. You'll have to post up some pictures or videos of your races.

Hi to everyone,

i'm filippo from lucca ,Italy

i wanna learn much as possible before enter in the T6 california club
Hi Filippo, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll get a lot of help from your fellow Cali owners on here. They're a smart bunch.

Ciao.. everyone by Marco from Italy!
I was born in Monza and in 2012 I've decided to leave this famous town (F1 GP circuit) for live in Pont Saint Martin 44 km to Aosta.
For a few days I'm still the owner of Westfalia T3/T25 Joker Syncro 2100 DJ 1987
I'm become father in March and I would like to have a bus with air conditioned and ISOFIX for the safety of my doughter.
I hope to find preciuos suggestions from this forum :thumbsup: but also to know new real and virtual friends
Cheers :)

Welcome, a lovey part of the world to live in, I assume you are looking for a 4 motion so you can explore the great mountain tracks you have on your doorstep?

Welcome, a lovey part of the world to live in, I assume you are looking for a 4 motion so you can explore the great mountain tracks you have on your doorstep?
Hello! Yes, of course 4Motion with rear diff lock :thumbsup:

Hello to all of the forum I write from Italy. I joined the forum to get new ideas to customize my t6. I firmly believe that sharing with others is a way to grow. So what to say ........ let's grow together! (I apologize for any translation errors).

Back