Hallo from Italy

Very gladly! ...To tell the truth, mine is the homeland of white truffles and great red wines: Barolo, Barbaresco ... Wait a moment ... thinking about the prices, I think I should send pizza! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here are some pics of my hometown, Saluzzo.View attachment 156645View attachment 156646View attachment 156647
I’m into my wines and I’m heading back to Monforte d’Alba in May , great place to try the Barolo’s been central to most towns and winery’s

Very gladly! ...To tell the truth, mine is the homeland of white truffles and great red wines: Barolo, Barbaresco ... Wait a moment ... thinking about the prices, I think I should send pizza! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here are some pics of my hometown, Saluzzo.View attachment 156645View attachment 156646View attachment 156647
My wife is a keen amateur genealogist and has managed to trace her family tree back many many generations. Along that journey she tells me that her 20th Great Grandfather was Manfred III Marquess of de Saluzzo (1210 to 1244).

My wife is a keen amateur genealogist and has managed to trace her family tree back many many generations. Along that journey she tells me that her 20th Great Grandfather was Manfred III Marquess of de Saluzzo (1210 to 1244).
WOW! Genealogy fascinates me a lot! Unfortunately I have never been able to go beyond my great-great-grandparents, (born around 1860)

Reactions: Bav
Well, I don’t live in Italy anymore but hey, I am Italian :) I am from Rimini (east coast) now adopted by Glasgow.
For food lovers I reckon Piemonte is the best place to go to.Napoli nonetheless.
Here with my classic February this Year, in Piemonte.
2070129B-0D68-45B9-B807-2248E96A19C0.jpg

WOW! Genealogy fascinates me a lot! Unfortunately I have never been able to go beyond my great-great-grandparents, (born around 1860)
Me neither. Going back further than 1800/1850 can be really difficult, if not impossible. To go back much before then you need to be lucky enough to find a connection to an important local family in your tree - then, rather than looking solely at official records, you tend to find that you're reading recorded history in books written by local historians. Using this route, Mrs Bav found royals in her tree and then you're into reading books and papers written by senior historians and research historians.

Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be accepted here. I'm a new T6 owner and I'll ask you a loootttt of question or suggests regarding this fantastic VAN! ;-)

Reactions: CAB
Hi, I am a simple truck driver with a great passion for mechanics that I practice on my car in my little free time
I just finished retrofiting mai golf mk5 with a DCC suspension and I can't get to the end with the adaptations now it goes to normal mode
I'm going crazy, believe me, I made the basic adaptations, accepted them, but the button doesn't do anything

I read many forums but here I noticed that they have more experience in my problem, I hope to find someone available to help me
Thanks for the wishes

Hi guys, I'm new here, I'm from Italy, I have been reading posts here for a while though, very intersting!

I have a Caravelle T6, I've done some works on it, I'm gonna post some pics!

Nice to meet you guys!

1698050689213.jpg

1698050961660.jpg

1698050961677.jpg

1698050961982.jpg

1698050962018.jpg

1698050962048.jpg

Back