Hair dryer recommendations

Even a 600w drier is 50A, its not something you'd casually plug into a cig socket. If cgt has a webasto, whats so ridiculous about the flexi ducting suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even a 600w drier is 50A, its not something you'd plug into a cig socket. If cgt has a webasto, whats so ridiculous about the flexi ducting suggestion?
To be fair that actually looks like a very good idea. But I’m not sure that will work for SWMBO. As I said before I’m in no way an expert but she does normally wave the thing around while brushing. Let’s see what the lady thinks :thumbsup:

Even a 600w drier is 50A, its not something you'd casually plug into a cig socket. If cgt has a webasto, whats so ridiculous about the flexi ducting suggestion?

A 50A drain in an hour....

Tell her she's on a meter and to get a move on... :laugh:

This looks interesting, not sure where you can buy one... Perfect if you could plug it into the exisitng LPG tank...

LPG Hairdryer

A 50A drain in an hour....

Tell her she's on a meter and to get a move on... :laugh:
Yeah right because that works all the time when I’m waiting for her to get ready. I say “get a move on” and she replies “yes of course dear, I will definitely now move quicker” :rolleyes:
:slow rofl:

Seriously though thanks for your suggestions, some really good ideas but I think I’m going to just order the £15 12v one from amazon and accept that I will get moaned at when she uses it and realises that it’s only just about good enough to dry my shiny slaphead!

What about using the van heater and a small computer fan to speed up the air flow with a longer flexible hose? (I’m being serious!)
I have seen people duct the output into roof top tents on 4x4s so there must be some possibility there?

What about using the van heater and a small computer fan to speed up the air flow with a longer flexible hose? (I’m being serious!)
I have seen people duct the output into roof top tents on 4x4s so there must be some possibility there?

Good idea, we manage to dry laundry on the dash when on the road. Obviously we need to open a window to let the moisture out. I reckon my van can dry laundry faster than my washer / dryer.

Back