Had Blam 200 Rs Fitted In Doors And Sound Deadened, Where Next

Having bough a new Kombi highline and had it converted to a camper we picked it up two weeks ago and are loving it. 1800 miles in and the music could do with a boost. Blam speakers and door sound deadening were fitted on the suggestion of the converter and from what I read they are pretty reasonable and they sound good when stationary. Sound on the move coul be stronger/clearer/fuller and so an amp plus a sub feels like the next steps.
Problems are leisure battery is under the passenger seat and the b2b charger and webasto are under the drivers seat, passenger footwell is available as wife is not that tall.
So question to those who have travelled this route before is what quality compact amps and subs have people used, where can they be fitted discretely and are signal processors worth the effort cost in a transporter?
What are the likely costs?

Many thanks for reading and in anticipation of valuable guidance.

Dave

Have a search for a threat titled ‘T6.1’ by a user named Fish. He’s managed to stow his away in some dead space in the rear.

I have a JL Audio MX280 ticked under the dashboard that runs my rear speakers. It’s really small but sounds great.

800CA228-4A3A-440F-88DC-9775110EC935.jpeg

Back