Feelart Onesub and speaker upgrade

Phil Blackburn

@T6PBX
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone looking to upgrade the standard kit in their van should take a look at the Feelart kit supplied by the guy's at Skipton Car Radio.
Paid a visit to them yesterday and got it all fitted and programmed and it's made a vast difference at whatever level you want to listen to your music at.
All fully plug and play so no loom cutting required.
Feelart Onesub with full digital sound processor controlled 5 channel amp with integral sub under the drivers seat wired from the leisure battery so the dreaded stop start doesn't cause any problems, upgraded door and A pillar speakers and a bit more sound deadening.
You get a lot of bang for your buck with this kit and you can either have it fitted or DiY as they can pre programme the DSP before sending it out and also make tweaks and email changes if required so you can upload yourself, they have done a few of these and know what there doing so the settings they use for the speaker delay and levels should be spot on out of the box.
Been looking to do this upgrade for ages but with one thing and another didn't get round to it, as it happens that was a good thing with the release of this kit.

Anyone looking to upgrade the standard kit in their van should take a look at the Feelart kit supplied by the guy's at Skipton Car Radio.
Paid a visit to them yesterday and got it all fitted and programmed and it's made a vast difference at whatever level you want to listen to your music at.
All fully plug and play so no loom cutting required.
Feelart Onesub with full digital sound processor controlled 5 channel amp with integral sub under the drivers seat wired from the leisure battery so the dreaded stop start doesn't cause any problems, upgraded door and A pillar speakers and a bit more sound deadening.
You get a lot of bang for your buck with this kit and you can either have it fitted or DiY as they can pre programme the DSP before sending it out and also make tweaks and email changes if required so you can upload yourself, they have done a few of these and know what there doing so the settings they use for the speaker delay and levels should be spot on out of the box.
Been looking to do this upgrade for ages but with one thing and another didn't get round to it, as it happens that was a good thing with the release of this kit.
Just fitted the newer One Sub a few weeks ago. Totally agree, really enhances the sound. Fitted mine under the passenger seat as I have a leisure batter under the drivers seat. Got any photos of your install? I need to drop my slightly as I am about to fit swivel seat bases and wondered how SCR did yours.

Just fitted the newer One Sub a few weeks ago. Totally agree, really enhances the sound. Fitted mine under the passenger seat as I have a leisure batter under the drivers seat. Got any photos of your install? I need to drop my slightly as I am about to fit swivel seat bases and wondered how SCR did yours.
No sorry mate not got any photos at the moment, planning on doing some changes over the coming weeks so will try and capture it all then.

Can I ask for a ball park figure that you paid? I am looking to upgrade but Skipton is a fair way off, I have been in contact locally but have not had the estimate back yet.

I do not have a leisure battery so am now concerned by the darned annoying stop start manufacturers fit affecting the upgrade, hated stop/start on my ROK hate it on my T6.

Can I ask for a ball park figure that you paid? I am looking to upgrade but Skipton is a fair way off, I have been in contact locally but have not had the estimate back yet.

I do not have a leisure battery so am now concerned by the darned annoying stop start manufacturers fit affecting the upgrade, hated stop/start on my ROK hate it on my T6.
This ^

Back