Wanted H7 O/S Drivers headlight

MurrayT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
As above. I am looking for a drivers side H7 Valeo headlight for my T6.

I purchased a pair of headlights locally and unfortunately drivers side had some condensation which has now caused the silver trim to flake away.

Lucky you. Nothing to do with me. Saw it recently.

Thanks good spot. I notice is a Trupart aftermarket replacement. I'd worry it may be slightly different from he OEM Valeo unit.

Hi

I purchased some H7 headlights a while back. It seems the seal has perhaps gone on drivers side and flaked away the silver.

Does anyone have a H7 drivers side for sale?

Thanks

20230212_161619.jpg

Hi Murray,
I might have one.
I’m not totally sure what unit it is and what T6 its from.
It’s nothing like the H4 currently on my T6.
I couldn’t see much information on it.
You can check it out and let me know if it’s any use.
IMG_5358.jpegIMG_5361.jpegIMG_5359.jpegIMG_5363.jpeg

Are you looking for T6 or T6.1 I have a set of both the T6 are H4 the T6.1 are as good as new.
I can post them out.
Generally speaking, T6 headlights are referred to by their (dipped) bulb type, so you’ll hear talk of the standard three options as “H4”, “H7” and “LED headlights”.
T6.1 headlights come in either H7+H15 or LED options, so people often just refer to the halogen H7+H15 as “T6.1 headlights” and LEDs as “T6.1 LED headlights”

Aftermarket T6 and headlights, which are generally made for halogen bulbs but are often fitted with LEDs are often named after their vendor, as the big outfits tend to employ their own factory designs.
The same can be said with T6.1 aftermarket headlights - again they are often halogen-based unit’s that may or may not come fitted with LED bulbs.

The issue with fitting LED dipped bulbs to a halogen van is that you’re not complying with the regulations regarding construction and use, that requirement being that the van self-levels the headlights by load (as opposed to the driver doing it via the pentiometer).

So I think I’m right here in saying @Murray here is looking for a T6 H7 headlight, @The Flying Scotsman has some T6.1 H7+H15 aftermarket headlights, and you’re offering both T6 H4 and T6.1 OEM H7+H15 headlights.

Reactions: CAB
Generally speaking, T6 headlights are referred to by their (dipped) bulb type, so you’ll hear talk of the standard three options as “H4”, “H7” and “LED headlights”.
T6.1 headlights come in either H7+H15 or LED options, so people often just refer to the halogen H7+H15 as “T6.1 headlights” and LEDs as “T6.1 LED headlights”

Aftermarket T6 and headlights, which are generally made for halogen bulbs but are often fitted with LEDs are often named after their vendor, as the big outfits tend to employ their own factory designs.
The same can be said with T6.1 aftermarket headlights - again they are often halogen-based unit’s that may or may not come fitted with LED bulbs.

The issue with fitting LED dipped bulbs to a halogen van is that you’re not complying with the regulations regarding construction and use, that requirement being that the van self-levels the headlights by load (as opposed to the driver doing it via the pentiometer).

So I think I’m right here in saying @Murray here is looking for a T6 H7 headlight, @The Flying Scotsman has some T6.1 H7+H15 aftermarket headlights, and you’re offering both T6 H4 and T6.1 OEM H7+H15 headlights.
It’s just the drivers side I have. I ordered fog lights and that arrived. So I’m not entirely sure what unit it is. And it’s no use to me.
I’m replacing my H4’s with THQ V3’s so will have the H4’s and also the original T6 rear lights spare if anyone is looking for any.

Exactly that. Thanks for clarifying, perhaps my original post wasn't clear. T6 H7 drivers side required.

Worth trying euro car parts .
I had to replace one side h7 last year & amazed how cheap , think it was about £60

I'm shocked. H7 seem to be half price at £83 a side on Euro Car Parts. They are Depo brand but worth buying the pair at that price. Thanks mate
I take it you’ve bought one from there?

If so, let us know how the quality looks

Back