H&R fit?

8A1A7E81-7C4B-4BA4-9146-1A34AD7699C4.pngWould these fit my t30 edition? Any help with the codes printed on them? Going cheap so worth a punt
Any help is appreciated guys!

From memory and research,these are the soft versions.
Simply H&R offer 2 spring options for the T5 / 6, a soft spring or hard one. They then offer 4 products, base on the soft (f) / soft (r), soft (f) / hard (r) etc
in general 1VA is the soft spring and the 2VA is the hard one. T28 & T30 can mix the option of all 4 offerings but the T32 would need hard / hard...
if you’ve got a full camper conversoon the soft rears would possibly introduce rear droop!

NP @Edition Dan . What part number’s on the rears? Steve @CRS Performance would need the info to advise. Also what you’re doing with your van etc... Probably best to talk to him direct.
He’ll hopefully be along shortly to respond.

My vans a standard edition t30 panel van used purely for work carting tools about in the day to site/jobs but will be turning in to a family kombi after covid 19...not necessarily loaded up like a camper conversion, thanks :)

From the poor pic, they both look to be 1’s so soft / soft. @CRS Performance will hopefully answer your questions

The 29270-1 is the softer spring the front spring is the VA 29270-1 VA and rear HA 29270-1 HA
I would fit this kit to a swb manual 2.0 litre van with no big mods or conversions in the back , If you fit it in to a bigger spec van it will fit and will work but the drop height in MM will be more , What van do you have ??

Back