[GUIDE] How to fit an MS Craft T6 Double Seat Sliding Swivel Base

For those that have installed do you find when swivelled it’s slides around when you are sat on it?

Does any one has fitted this with rear Kombi seats? how close does the front double get to the rear seats? Pics? :)

For those that have installed do you find when swivelled it’s slides around when you are sat on it?
No, you can lock it in a fixed swivelled position with the screws (which have knobs on) provided. We’ve found that you can also wedge the roller cover plate under the rollers if you want a temporary fix in another position.

Does any one has fitted this with rear Kombi seats? how close does the front double get to the rear seats? Pics? :)
I've been getting this to work with a raised floor so happened to note that the wheels on the swivel come out until they are 650mm from the rear posts that attach the swivel to the floor. The wheels need a track 40mm wide each and the tracks are 350mm apart. I've made a temporary setup I posted here which is long enough to make it work. You can see that that's as far as the kombi seat base plates and could well collide with the kombi seats if you tried to spin it. My hunch is that this would still be easier to spin than a kiravans as you can start the turn as soon as one part of the seat has cleared the B-pillar and it can also slide horizontally by about 5cm(?) towards the driver's seat, so the combination of movement should make it easier then manhandling a Kiravans after dropping the handbrake etc etc.

EDIT: ..but actually not!

Last edited:
PXL_20210309_212539192.jpg
Moved my back seat forward in line with the kombi seat mounts and you can't swivel the front twin.

Just ordered mine, saying 3 to 4 weeks back order hopefully I get lucky
Keep you posted

so you set the Rear seat back 2 - 3 clicks and still sit with knees under the table anything is better than letting the hand break off..
Lol...it's not a problem for me, it was in answer to a question on this thread. We can sit anywhere we want :)
PXL_20210309_212331706.jpg

Just ordered this too. Hoping it gets here quicker than 3-4 weeks but looks a decent bit of kit

I'm super excited about this MSCraft swivel seat. Just put my order in. Thanks everyone for your advice and photos. Really very helpful.

Will this still work with a raised floor and a mat in the back does anyone know?

yes this works well with a 12 mm - 14mm raised floor and vinyl it might roll over your mat but you would lift it pull chair back and turn chair push it back into place and put mat down again

Quick questions for those with the swivel installed - how much height does it add to the passenger seat?

Will it still be simple enough to swivel if there's a wider unit behind the drivers seat (for example: MICRO POD PLUS). It looks like it should, but just wondered if anyone with one in already could confirm?

Quick questions for those with the swivel installed - how much height does it add to the passenger seat?

Will it still be simple enough to swivel if there's a wider unit behind the drivers seat (for example: MICRO POD PLUS). It looks like it should, but just wondered if anyone with one in already could confirm?
I would say no, as this one relies on sliding back and then swivelling, you can't swivel it in situ any more than a kiravans, possibly less

I would say no, as this one relies on sliding back and then swivelling, you can't swivel it in situ any more than a kiravans, possibly less
That's not ideal... guess it might have to be the kiravans one after all then. Trying to debate which comes first the swivel or the unit!!

Does anyone have a ms craft double swivel in a Kombi with the middle row seat mounts?

Does this work?

Do the rollers go over the floor mounts, or do they miss them?

I’m trying to plan out my interior to have the option of an additional seat whilst driving but don’t want the mounts to get in the way of getting full use out of the swivel.

Exact same question as I had. Thanks for asking it. I’ve emailed ms craft this question too so will come back to you if I get further with this. Basically is it worth fitting any kind of front bench swivel if I’m leaving the Kombi middle row in?

Back