Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Exo

I'm going to get Tom to do mine aswel but had this silly idea of fitting a pop top to the kombi so I'm trying to resist in getting it done till I get the roof fitted as it won't be protected

Good stuff andy are let you know how i get on, i spoke to him yesterday to say hopefully i will have the combi by the end of the month.

cheers m8 :thumbsup: are you having the full works for £595 or has he discounted for not doing the wheels

Yes the full works (may as well) he priced it the same as yours but he will knock it down as the wheels dont need to come off and be coated, or he will do my new rims when i decide what i want. dont know what to do yet are see what i can get out of him ;)

Mine is booked in for week tuesday for Crystal Serum and exo, plus 3m ventureshield on the front.

loz, any chance of any pics of the work being done, really interested in the 3m venture shield and your views on it. Thanks :thumbsup:

Just an update to this thread after a bit of research and talking to a few folk . I have decided.

Spoken to tom at ulitmate auto a couple of times now, and have arrange for him to have my combi from the dealers when it arrives, he is been very helpful and good advise given. I am having the full body done with Gtechniq crystal serum light topped with exo and any paint correction done when he is prepping the body before applying. I am not having the wheels done as they will be coming off.

What's the walet damage like?

Booked mine in on Tuesday paint prep and Gtechniq crystal serum topped with exo.

Reactions: HHO
Can anyone recommend a good detailer around Blackpool/Preston area that would do this sort of work?

My van is in having Gtechniq crystal serum topped with exo .
Does it need to be maintained or any special product's to use after ?

Back