Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Exo

Mine is going in on the 15th for the same. Well they have to get rid of the dealer swirls first.

I'm desperate to do mine but I can't get any decent weather and enough to stay dry fort at least 12 hours.

I've been cleaning our van almost every day!!
Unbelievable road scuz coating it on even the shortest of journeys.

Actually I have not had to clean mine since the serum and exo were applied, the rain washes it off..

Last edited:
Actually I have not had to clean mine since the serum and exo were applied, the raid washes it off..
I hope mine does that ,I was washing it twice a week and the wheels inbetween .

I washed mine for the first time Friday and i was impressed how the dirt washed off with a light jet wash before i foamed it and started the wash. Cant win this time of year, i never used it the weekend, thats the only reason it stayed clean for a few days, now its dirty again makes you wonder why we bother :(

Just had a quote of Tom from Ultimate auto car detailing from Worcester here are the prices For any one that is interested ,he is on Facebook aswel to see his work

The price is quoted on my blackberry kombi swb

Hi Andy,
Ok so protection wise, on a daily basis I apply Gtechniq coatings. These are ceramic based and offer the best in terms of durability, protection against swirls and ease of cleaning.
Couple of options in terms if the coatings themselves.
Gtechniq C1 crystal lacquer topped with Gtechniq exo would last around two years providing its maintained correctly. Price wise £495
The other option is Gtechniq crystal serum light topped with exo. Durability is better on this option at around 3-5 years. Price wise £595
As you can imagine due to the size the application process takes some time. I would need the vehicle for 3 days.
Failing the above an alternative I could offer is Gyeon can coat. The application of this is a lot quicker than the above. However durability would be about one year. Price wise £250.
All of the above prices include the wheels also being removed and coated.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope that helps.

Thanks Tom
@Fish have a look at this m8 based in Worcester so not that far from you, he is also on Facebook does some very nice work StudleyGlass had his done

I've finally booked the van in for the paint correction and gtechniq now that I have it as I want it, it has took some time but the outside is done.
Looking forward to getting it back tomorrow.
All badges have been removed for a cleaner less cluttered look.
Couple of pics I've been sent , marvellous what a bit of polishing will do :rofl:

Screenshot_20180419-190520_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20180419-190515_Messenger.jpg

Gez wizz.. loads better..

Screeming out for them sidebars tho pal

Also, front end looks loads better without the plough.
Just got to get time to remove plastic covers from underneath to get at old side bar brackets then the new storyline ones can go on.

Back