Greetings from the Midlands (nr Burton)

Generaljake

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I've been using this forum for a while but thought I'd officially make a post.

I hopefully pick my new van 13 days and counting.. a 6 month old Blackberry, LWB, DSG, tailgate with 30 miles on the clock for considerably less than main stealers.

After I pick it up its off to Vandoc/slidepods for full fit including full width bed and pod.

It's been a long wait but finally the date is near

jakes.png

Last edited:
Welcome @Generaljake, glad to have you on the forum. Look forward to reading about your conversion and plans. Be extremely interested in your experience with VanDoc as they are one of the nearest Hilo installers to me. What will they be doing to your vehicle?

Welcome @Generaljake, glad to have you on the forum. Look forward to reading about your conversion and plans. Be extremely interested in your experience with VanDoc as they are one of the nearest Hilo installers to me. What will they be doing to your vehicle?

Hi guys,
I'm not going poptop as there are only two of us
Vandoc are doing 3 windows and boarding. vanshades, linout/soundproof/insulation etc hookup LEDs
slidepods doing full width bed and pod although Vandoc may be fitting this tbd

Hi guys,
I'm not going poptop as there are only two of us
Vandoc are doing 3 windows and boarding. vanshades, linout/soundproof/insulation etc hookup LEDs
slidepods doing full width bed and pod although Vandoc may be fitting this tbd
Awesome. Make sure you post up some photos. Be sure to check the colour chart carefully for the pod

Welcome

Was in burton the other week in a very nice pub/restaurant. Got family in Alrewas and Barton-Under-Needwood.

How on earth did they have that sitting around for 6 months unsold, how much and where from please? Love that blackberry

How on earth did they have that sitting around for 6 months unsold, how much and where from please? Love that blackberry

Great Oak van sales
I called them 6 months ago to see what they had as their prices seemed competitive

They said they didn't have what I wanted in current stock but they had a list of vans available in 6 months (after 12 months research I knew what I wanted Lwb Tailgate Dsg Blackberry).

The only thing not quite perfect was solid tailgate but it had discover media, so I put a deposit on it 6 months ago, they parked it up and never used it.

my converters couldn't get me in for around 6 months so worked out pretty well. 24.5k plus vat (I think it was a fair price, autoebid came close by just over 2-3k more but with LED's but this was around the time blackberry was discontinued)

dsg is pretty good and 150 is plenty .. so far happy bunny:)

Looks great as it stands as a panel van so going to be fantastic when done, looking forward to completed photos

Team blackberry :thumbsup:
same here multipod full width bed , vanshades and rear quater windows great choice generaljake

Back