Got me a new van

PukkaT6

Pukka Insurance
T6 Legend
Van went in to be wrapped and its not ready so have this for the next few days - Im actually looking forward to comparing how it drives.

IMG_0163.JPG

Seriously considered a sporty version of the transit ... but in the end i couldn't get my head around it being a Transit!

I think despite the fact its a ford, its meant to be a really good van - will find out in 7hours

Have to say for the money commercial Fords are much better specced than VW's. My Ford Ranger is all singing and dancing spec wise compared to my £40K bus!

I've got 4 Transit Customs at work, unreliable for such a new van, lots of niggly faults needing trips to the utterly hopeless local main dealer.

I've just leased 4 Transporters and I'm hoping for better reliability.

As above, don't leave valuables in the loan van, 3 seconds and a pair of mole grips and the whole thing is unlocked.
Ask me how I know that...

My ex had a 2017 M-Sport Transit.......at the end of the day, it was still just a Transit. I liked the look of it but that's about it. Still just a Transit at the end of the day. She loved it though.

It actually drove well and had great sound proofing - I was impressed but it is not a Transporter and I didnt smile everytime I drove it.

There's a couple of guys at work that got themselves Customs. I thought they were ok but there was a massive detachment of the senses with regards to the pedals, steering and gear changes. Still drove well and was very quiet though.

Back