Good customer service ?

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Has any body else encountered good customer services, that they have gone out there way to help you?

Jay from Xtremevan travelled 3 hours to get to me yesterday to sort a 2 miniute issue with lighting circuit which i said to him i would sort it.
Arriveved at 6.40 left at 8.30 after a brew and a chat then he had a 2 hour drive home.
So he did the lighting lined 2 small panels for me adjusted hilo as its settling and trimmed all my van shades for free, now that is what you call very good customer service and would recomend them 100% :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nothing quite like that, but both sales and service from Hawco Van Centre in Inverness where I got my T6 have been excellent. In fact in many respects better than a number of 'prestige' car dealers I have had experience of

Nothing quite like that, but both sales and service from Hawco Van Centre in Inverness where I got my T6 have been excellent. In fact in many respects better than a number of 'prestige' car dealers I have had experience of
Wish i could say the same about swissvans sales was good but they were after my money but aftercare when i had a problem with rails leaking very poor took them 4 months to come sort it

Can't say I'm impressed with Listers either, I've had the Cali for a few months now and not a peep from them to see if I'm happy with it.

Whic
Can't say I'm impressed with Listers either, I've had the Cali for a few months now and not a peep from them to see if I'm happy with it.
H listers did you get it from, mine come from the stratford branch stefan was the customer care rep he did ok, delivery driver who brought the van up was a very nice old gentlemen

Van shades took my issues in his stride, as I have more hoops than most to jump through, Also dealt with a number of daft :whistle::eek: questions, and emailed me at 9pm!

Best customer service I've had by miles is both Leatherman and Berghaus.

Leatherman - I'd used my £25ish mini tool to sort a bicycle disk brake pad out and snapped the file - sent it back asking it to be repaired, they sent me a brand new £70 Rebar!!
And Berghaus - sent back to two year old walking boots that had cracked around the toes - wasn't best pleased but it wasn't the end of the World - they sent me a brand new pair.
Wiggle is also very good for returns.

I do like good customer service.

BMW is generally okay but I've had some poor service, VW is very patchy. Needs improving overall.

Try speaking to HMRC they are absolutely appalling , speak to you like you've just robbed their granny and that's after waiting 30 mins for somebody to pick up the phone:(

Mountain Hardware are good, I lost poles & pegs for a tent.
Emailed then in US about who sold spares in U.K.
Day later FedEx parcel from US with spares no charge!

Newton commercial were good when I cut my C pillar vinyl wrong when redoing the golf headlining, spoke to em and the guy chuckled, said he sends a few extra out as its notoriously tricky and FOC

Van in for first service today , excellent service from Hawco Inverness . Courtesy van F.O.C , sent me a text link to their video of inspection , replaced battery ( didn't know there was any issue ) under warranty , and generally helpful and friendly .
Impressed .

Smart Beds were great. Tiny plastic buckle retaining clip snapped. Sent a whole new seat beat with inertia reel. 5 minutes to change. They also give got their supplier to custom make bed rails to my required length. Somewhere between the standard SWB and LWB length F o C.

Another vote for the Guys at Hawco Inverness, been brilliant with me too.

+1 for Hawco Van Centre, being a small dealership they just didn't have what I was looking for at time of purchase, so I had to go elsewhere. However they have been nothing but professional with any issues on my vehicle since then, even with it not having been purchased from them. Cant say the same for Lookers in Teesside, where I bought from who are absolutely dreadful, once you sign on the line they really don't give a stuff.

Hitachi power tools.

A they last and last and last

B. B have called up to buy attachments I had lost and they sent them through for free. Also had a battery break and called to see if it could repaired and they just sent one free.

Amazing.

How strange that nobody has posted about good customer service from VW or a dealer

Burton Snowboards have gone above and beyond by sending free laces after a mouse chewed mine.

And if you have issues or want a service on a VAG vehicle in Bristol, then Streetwise Automotive in Whitehall have really gone above and beyond for me.

OK, I have had a good experience of VW dealer (Vindis).

I bought a used van. It was only when I got home I noticed that the grill was slightly damaged. As it was a used van I expected to be told that it was reflected in the price of the van.

However the dealer replaced it with a caravelle grill (as the previous owner must have swapped his) whilst they did a few other jobs (replaced the leaky brake light).

Austops were spot on.

My converter didn’t send instructions for the roof. I called Austops and they were good enough to email me a PDF, then they were also good enough to send out two bungees for the bellows FOC that the converter didn’t include.

Nice bunch of people there.

Back