Team Mojave Beige

Out of interest did you check what weight was stamped on the inside of wheel ?

They were supplied by Vossen uk. I believe not all of the Vossen range and or sizes are suitable tho. Spent months trying to find a wheel that looked right and was suitable.

Is that prestige wheel centre?.

To be honest I've not seen the van or wheels yet, however it's through a company that wouldn't fit a few wheels I wanted (3sdm range) due to not being rated correctly so they got the Vossen wheel fitted confirmed that's all I know at the moment. Cheers

To be honest I've not seen the van or wheels yet, however it's through a company that wouldn't fit a few wheels I wanted (3sdm range) due to not being rated correctly so they got the Vossen wheel fitted confirmed that's all I know at the moment. Cheers

I truly believe in 'each-to-their-own'.. but my only advise would be to double check their info as Vossen wheels are stamped at 815kg.
(Vossen VFS1/2 are tested to 980kg i(n Switzerland) but only stamped at 815kg)

I have no doubt that the wheels are more than capable to withstand the imapct and load on them but please consider your insurance and the potential there, noone wants to be in an accident and then to find out that the wheels were not class 7 MOT approved.. (yes! We have the option to swap wheels for MOT or know a man that will pass them they wont get involved if some ploker pulls out infront of you.. or brakes suddenly etc etc.. which will result in no payout..

any conversion company that lets an owner roll out of a work shop with a T32 and wheels less than 860kg should be aware of this as it make the bus illegal to drive..

Please don't take this as a personal attack or a rant, more an advisory note to those who are not aware.. of potential implication and rely on companies knowing their stuff..

'Extra load' - is in reference to tyre side wall construction, not wheels

It companies that mis-sell wheels to us T32 vehicles that made me start the 'T32 wheel options' and the relevant information to help members make an informed decision.

Fish out. :thumbsup:

Not at all from personal experience most the people that get funny on fourms tend to be the ones that sit behind desks all day with nothing better to do and or little hands on knowledge.
It's nice to see someone actually replying and taking the time to look at the build really.
I was a motor technician for 10years so had many a late night in a garage or field changing car parts back to standerred to avoid no pay outs with insurance etc.
I will check when I strip a few bits off once I get time to start changing things up.

Back