Genuine Vw Led Lights !!

Ted

Can anybody help me out just after getting my new T6 back from the logo designer and first time driving in the dark I ordered Vw led front and rear but I can’t get my head around why I am seeing a spectrum colour of the led lights at the side of the ditch of a B road on either side it’s basically in line with side of my face and i can get this blur in the side of my eyes coming from the spectrum colour is this the Vw standard ?? I still have a mercedes Vito which has led front and rear and never had this problem
And when the full beam is on there is like a line in the middle of the road be good to hear your views on this

Did they come from new or have you fitted them later on?
Mine do this also, I’ve noticed they light up a section to the left and right at head height. I’m assuming that it’s so cars can see you pulling out of a junction for example as with LEDs there isn’t much peripheral light emitted.

I only have the van 6 weeks and been away getting logo design on it can’t believe how bad it is and also the front drivers seats is as squeaky as hell when driving about is this normal in your van

No not noticed anything but for other things I have a handy tin of silicone WD40 spray which seems to help out :thumbsup:

I only have the van 6 weeks and been away getting logo design on it can’t believe how bad it is and also the front drivers seats is as squeaky as hell when driving about is this normal in your van
Morning Ted
Just Had a new drivers seat base done under warranty in mine. Squeaky as hell but now perfect.

When straight it seems to be the daytime running lights the spectrum colour is coming off

Back