Garage changed Injector seals now wont start. Help please.

Can't see how else they have trashed all 4x injectors if the pumps ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Hopefully picking up tomorrow. Is there a way I can check via my obdII if everything's working as it should fuel system wise or will it be obvious when I drive it if somethings wrong?

Update 2. Nothing wrong with the fuel pump so they sent the injectors off to be tested and all 4x are seized. The company who tested them said they have seen it before where swarf is present but hasn't blocked anything and then when the injectors have been disturbed they have seized. So it seems 4x new injectors heading my way courtesy of the garage.
Swarf in the injectors has probably come from the HPFP, especially if all 4 are affected.
Personally I’ve never heard of a injector becoming seized because it was removed, on the other hand there are many cases of fuel system damage caused by poor cleanliness. Micron clearances require clean room standards, rarely found in auto garages

This whole things still sounds all a bit odd. . .

and i doubt we will ever find out what really happened.

so as long as he gets the van back running smoothly - with warranty to cover any parts an work.

that will be a good outcome

Update on the saga. So...the garage fitted 4x reconditioned injectors, the van started and all was good....until the leak started. I got home and there was diesel everywhere. Took it back and they said the diesel return pipe on injector 2 was not connected properly. Took it home and it was leaking again. Took it back a second time and they changed the o rings on injector 2 and 3 as they were both leaking. They said they drove it twice over 2 days and had it running for 2 hours with no leak....drove it home and guess what. Leaking again. It's only a small leak now but I can see it pooling in the injector seal. Have just dropped it off for the third time. What can they be doing wrong?

They fitted a new set of return pipes with the new Injectors so could they have fitted the wrong part and it doesnt fit correctly? or maybe an aftermarket part when it should be a vw one? Or maybe it's not the return pipe at all and the feed pipe as that's in the same area? Could anything else be leaking?

Does anyone have the vw part number for a 2016 t6 102ps? Screenshot_20230407-155533_Gallery.jpg

Sorry to hear about your dilemma
I would not be taking the van back to same garage they sound like they don’t know there ass from there elbow is there somewhere else you could take it

Sorry to hear about your dilemma
I would not be taking the van back to same garage they sound like they don’t know there ass from there elbow is there somewhere else you could take it
It's tricky as they are not charging me (obviously) and seem determined to fix it as it must have cost them a lot to replace the Injectors. Last time they did 2x test drives and had it overnight to be 100% sure, they even showed me no sign of a leak when I collected it, but after driving 5 miles there was fuel sitting in the injector 2 recess again.

All I can think is that they are looking in the wrong place and it's the injector seal or the inlet pipe but I imagine if it were either then there would be more symptoms as it is driving lovely so must me the return pipe leaking ever so slightly when under pressure?

Once it is fixed I will be taking it to a reputable vw mechanic to be checked over if I can find one near to plymouth or on the conwall border somewhere. Any recommendations?

Sorry can’t recommend a garage down south pretty sure @Pauly is down your way perhaps he maybe able to recommend someone

Back