Fuse Box Location

Raven

I'd be very grateful for some help please! I've looked through various threads but I can't find the fuse box location in my 2018 kombi dsg (standard dash). I've managed to short the interior lights, which has taken out my tail lights and day time running lights :(. I thought they were behind a panel under the gear selector but nothing there looks obviously removable.
Many thanks in advance :)

Haha, so I managed to find it. It just took quite a pull to get the cover off. I'd be grateful if anyone knows which fuse it might be or will I need to pull them out one by one......................

Fuse 5 counting up from the bottom left
It should be the first full size blade fuse, 7.5A

Haha, so I managed to find it. It just took quite a pull to get the cover off. I'd be grateful if anyone knows which fuse it might be or will I need to pull them out one by one......................
I'm also having trouble finding the fuse box under the dash in my 2017 VW T6 Transporter; the sign on the back of the van says "Runner" I suspect it is the very base T6 model. I think the fuse box cover is the cover I have circled in red on the photo and I assumed I would just pull on the cover to remove it but heave as I might it just bulges out but doesn't come free. Is more brute force needed or is there a secret catch or screw I'm not not aware off?
The fuse box cover with a 1/2 turn release screw shown in other posts does not exist below my dash. The handbook shows a diagram that is possibly a reverse image of what I have (LHD?) and simply says "grasp into the recess and carefully open the cover". Raven says that "It took quite a pull to get the cover off" but I feel that if I heave any more I will break the plastic and or give myself a hernia! Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated.

T6 Runner.jpg

That’s definitely it. Mine’s tough too. I sometimes need a plastic trim tool to lever it off.

Thanks for the prompt reply CJW, that's reassuring; the plastic trim tool is a good suggestion I'll give it a go.

Back