Full-size 17” spare wheel…

The 17’s are a little less common but do pop up.

Do you need a 17” or could you fit a 16” over your brakes?

The 17’s are a little less common but do pop up.

Do you need a 17” or could you fit a 16” over your brakes?
From what I have read think it would have to be a 17, don’t really want to have to swap front to back if it’s a front puncture to put spare on rear.

I'm after a used 16 in knackered wheel for my new van. Other than Facebook, where's best to look?

I'm still recovering from a recent FB "experience" after I tried to sell a caravan on Marketplace and it was grim.

I'm after a used 16 in knackered wheel for my new van. Other than Facebook, where's best to look?

I'm still recovering from a recent FB "experience" after I tried to sell a caravan on Marketplace and it was grim.
quite a few cheap ones on eBay.

Yeah, just a bit worried they were nicked...
I’ve got an old 16” that’s sat in the garden for a few years.

I grabbed a few from a converter who was having a clear out - it’s well used, so unlikely to be the thief’s first choice.

It’s yours free if you want to sort shipping.

Thanks, I'll try my local garage first. They might have something kicking around. I'll come back to you, if I don't get anywhere. Very much appreciated.

If 16” is any good….

Brand new steel wheels, continental 16", still have lines on them, removed from a new T6.1 but will fit all transporters except the T32 version with large brake discs. Collection from Leicester or Nottingham depending on the time, I also have alloys. Happy to sell as singles but at £50 per wheel. Always lots in stock due to lots of conversions. Cheers Lee

View attachment 141665

View attachment 141667

View attachment 141669

View attachment 141670

View attachment 141671

View attachment 141672

View attachment 141673

View attachment 141674

Got the spare wheel and wheel carrier, just need to fit it all under the van now. Probably wait until this storm has passed before trying

4B65DFBE-EB8A-4B48-B31D-F27D7D007CB6.jpeg

Back