Full Frontal Friday......

The old airfield might become a space launching base in the future, no sh*t.
Yeah Branson wants to buy it but , it's been bought by private syndicate they got a cafe on there now and can pay to go up in single seater by plans and gliders

Popped in the cafe when I was working down there surveying for the new bypass. The locals had mentioned that Branson had been there the week before.

Use to see Branson a lot as he was best friends with linstrad who has a hot air ballon factory in Oswestry use to see Jeremy Bradley there aswel ,we use to work across the way from factory

Forum sticker>>>>>>>Branson V Per Lindstrand.......

I'm totally lost now...

Use to see Branson a lot as he was best friends with linstrad who has a hot air ballon factory in Oswestry use to see Jeremy Bradley there aswel ,we use to work across the way from factory
Branson used to have a house in Kidlington, Oxon, just down the road from our HQ building.

@Willoughby nice colour on a nice van :thumbsup:. I've always liked that colour that some manufacturers call bronze, had a Renault 20TS that colour and it always looked good, especially in the sun :). Just to keep going down the diversion :whistle:.

Last edited:
Back